Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
There are a few of us up in the Newark/Wilmington area

De cobra guys should check out the link in my sig.. MACA

03silverdrop

Established Member
Zentenk said:
Just got out of tech school in March and got here in April. Got my car last month but took a long time to get tags from FL, got them 2 weeks ago. Getting used to my car, its nice. Had to get tags in FL because of Emissions. :fart:
I live in the dorms I'm only an AMN hehe.

I would like to run a stock 03/04 Cobra but I need to get to practicing at getting quicker w/ launching/shifts. Going to the track sometime in Oct for sure with First State FBody Association.

-edit
Saw an 03/04 Cobra vert, silver, lowered. The guy was on a cell phone and was turning onto some street that looked "downtownish" w/ small streets n such. At least I know there's one, he looked to be in his 30's. Still hunting. :mj:

I think that may have been me. It was a few nights ago. You've got a black trans am with exhaust right. I was turning by TGI fridays. Just drop me line if you want to hang out sometime. We'll go to the track or something.

Zentenk

Established Member
Crap, kind of forgot about this... anyways. I got my rearend fixxed and it also changed the gearing. Cheapest gear swap ever!! $250 for the rearend with 3.73's hehe

I would love to hang out, I usually go up to the Car Wash by Dunkin Donuts down there uhh don't really know the names of roads lol! I hang out with some cool guys, but couple nights ago before we got up there some idiots got into a fight and the cops were there. We will probably change location next spring. The 29th I'm going up to Cecil County with the F-Body club and see what I can do for my first time at the track!

Can't wait to see some Terminators! :burnout:

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
29th, isn't that a thursday? Do they have a special track day? Usually, track isn't T&T on a thurs

BlueStripe

Bad Ass with Class
Established Member
Zentenk said:
Crap, kind of forgot about this... anyways. I got my rearend fixxed and it also changed the gearing. Cheapest gear swap ever!! $250 for the rearend with 3.73's hehe

I would love to hang out, I usually go up to the Car Wash by Dunkin Donuts down there uhh don't really know the names of roads lol! I hang out with some cool guys, but couple nights ago before we got up there some idiots got into a fight and the cops were there. We will probably change location next spring. The 29th I'm going up to Cecil County with the F-Body club and see what I can do for my first time at the track!

Can't wait to see some Terminators! :burnout:

You're thinking of route 13 and White Oak. What nights do you usually hang out down there? I live about a block down the road.

Zentenk

Established Member
We usually hang out down there after 9 pm on week nights. Usually up at PPR Automotive before we head out there.

www.pprautomotive.com click contacts and there is mapquest for it if you need it... be careful though, there is a church in the same area that is like a weekend long church lol!

BlueStripe

Bad Ass with Class
Established Member
Zentenk said:
We usually hang out down there after 9 pm on week nights. Usually up at PPR Automotive before we head out there.

www.pprautomotive.com click contacts and there is mapquest for it if you need it... be careful though, there is a church in the same area that is like a weekend long church lol!

Figures. I work until 11pm Monday-Friday.

Zentenk

Established Member
Well the rain really screwed things up... will still be at the shop if you would like to stop by, I will be getting new rotor/pads on my car.

BlueStripe

Bad Ass with Class
Established Member
Zentenk said:
Well the rain really screwed things up... will still be at the shop if you would like to stop by, I will be getting new rotor/pads on my car.

This weekend's out, I'm all ****ed up ever since my rod bearing went out :( If you see a black SVT Contour running around w/ the plate "MAYHEM", that's either me or my wife. The Cobra won't be making an appearance until at least November sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread