Any 03/04 Cobra's in DE?

Zentenk

Established Member
I'm new to Delaware and was wondering if there were any blown Cobra's around, they sound so sick. I've seen one vert and that was it. Anyone else hang around with Mustangs? Sorry no Mustake here.. i mean uh.. ;)

Really though I love stangs and was wondering if there were any groups. I'm in Dover, DE. Thanks

Zentenk

Established Member
Yes, just got here in April.
I know a few people mostly the FBody club in Delaware and some guys that work at PPR Automotive.

BlueStripe

Bad Ass with Class
Established Member
Zentenk said:
Yes, just got here in April.
I know a few people mostly the FBody club in Delaware and some guys that work at PPR Automotive.

I'm APS, but I'm TDY right now. There are a few Cobras on base, my friend and I both drive '01's and I can think of at least two '03+ that I've seen since I got there. If you need anything or just want to hang out and BS about cars just drop me a line :)

Zentenk

Established Member
Yeah, I have a friend who owns a '99 Cobra, we are both in Comm. I'd love to bs about cars, I'm actually getting to know them. My father and brother know more about them than I do, I wasn't really all that interested till about a year ago lol. :beer:

BlueStripe

Bad Ass with Class
Established Member
Zentenk said:
Yeah, I have a friend who owns a '99 Cobra, we are both in Comm. I'd love to bs about cars, I'm actually getting to know them. My father and brother know more about them than I do, I wasn't really all that interested till about a year ago lol. :beer:

I've probably seen that car around base. You new or just PCSing in?

Zentenk

Established Member
Just got out of tech school in March and got here in April. Got my car last month but took a long time to get tags from FL, got them 2 weeks ago. Getting used to my car, its nice. Had to get tags in FL because of Emissions. :fart:
I live in the dorms I'm only an AMN hehe.

I would like to run a stock 03/04 Cobra but I need to get to practicing at getting quicker w/ launching/shifts. Going to the track sometime in Oct for sure with First State FBody Association.

-edit
Saw an 03/04 Cobra vert, silver, lowered. The guy was on a cell phone and was turning onto some street that looked "downtownish" w/ small streets n such. At least I know there's one, he looked to be in his 30's. Still hunting. :mj:

Last edited:

BlueStripe

Bad Ass with Class
Established Member
Zentenk said:
Just got out of tech school in March and got here in April. Got my car last month but took a long time to get tags from FL, got them 2 weeks ago. Getting used to my car, its nice. Had to get tags in FL because of Emissions. :fart:
I live in the dorms I'm only an AMN hehe.

I would like to run a stock 03/04 Cobra but I need to get to practicing at getting quicker w/ launching/shifts. Going to the track sometime in Oct for sure with First State FBody Association.

-edit
Saw an 03/04 Cobra vert, silver, lowered. The guy was on a cell phone and was turning onto some street that looked "downtownish" w/ small streets n such. At least I know there's one, he looked to be in his 30's. Still hunting. :mj:

I've seen that guy, he posts here as well.

What do you drive? I'm guessing some sort of F-body?

Zentenk

Established Member
Yeah, its in my sig if you can view putfile videos. My first post. I guess I will put a sig pic as well.

BlueStripe

Bad Ass with Class
Established Member
Zentenk said:
Yeah, its in my sig if you can view putfile videos. My first post. I guess I will put a sig pic as well.

Wow... all this time and I never noticed your signature. I need a vacation :(

Nice lookin car :)

TokenBlackGuy

Established Member
i live in lower DE (millsboro) near lewes/ rehoboth. i drive a 03 redfire coupe. cdma--- central de mustang association meets in camden every sunday, i believe. they have a website, i cant remember the addy, tho. do a search on google for more info.

travis

BlueStripe

Bad Ass with Class
Established Member
TokenBlackGuy said:
mike

what's crackin? you back at dafb or are you still overseas?

trav

Still over here, but I'm heading back sooner than later. How's the new beast treating you?

TokenBlackGuy

Established Member
i'm loving it! i'm holding back on mods right now. the wife and i just bought a house in millsboro. we are to move-in in oct-nov.

my only mods are: predator, maggy exhaust, steeda triax, k&n cai and tint. pullies, tune and springs to follow, soon i hope.

any timeframe on coming back stateside?

BlueStripe

Bad Ass with Class
Established Member
TokenBlackGuy said:
i'm loving it! i'm holding back on mods right now. the wife and i just bought a house in millsboro. we are to move-in in oct-nov.

my only mods are: predator, maggy exhaust, steeda triax, k&n cai and tint. pullies, tune and springs to follow, soon i hope.

any timeframe on coming back stateside?

I'll be home before the leaves turn :) Don't have specifics yet. Congrats on the house, let me know if you need some extra hands when it comes time to move!

stanger133

From my cold dead hands!
Established Member
TokenBlackGuy said:
i live in lower DE (millsboro) near lewes/ rehoboth. i drive a 03 redfire coupe. cdma--- central de mustang association meets in camden every sunday, i believe. they have a website, i cant remember the addy, tho. do a search on google for more info.

travis
I am a member, not an active member, but a member.
http://www.cdmassociation.com/CDMA/

03 svt

Established Member
Hey I live in seaford I have a black 03 cobra there aren't to many cobra's around here only 3 other than mine that I know of. Where are you guy's getting dyno tunes at anyway ?

TokenBlackGuy

Established Member
03 svt said:
Hey I live in seaford I have a black 03 cobra there aren't to many cobra's around here only 3 other than mine that I know of. Where are you guy's getting dyno tunes at anyway ?

i've seen a couple of black cobras locally. one's a coupe w/ silver stripes that i've seen at beebe medical center in lewes. the other, a 10th anniv. vert, @ grotto's grand slam in lewes. the vert is parked @ grotto's quite often. whoever owns it must work there. do you know chuck of lewes, he drives a white cobra and a white lightning?

i've heard pretty good things about amazon racing. i think JLP tunes cobras, too. i'm sure someone else will chime in.

travis

Users who are viewing this thread