Anticipated iRacing Simulator going public tomorrow!

King$nake

Banned
http://www.iracing.com

I've been racing online with the invite-only beta the last couple weeks. One of the most addicting sims I've ever raced on! I've been racing with NASCAR Racing 2003 Season for some time, but I think iRacing blows it away hands down. There are multiple race cars you can race from Shifter Karts on up to Stock Cars, and almost everything in between, including SCCA Road Racing cars. The Physics and Graphics are unbelievable. Dale Earnhardt Jr. and other Sprint Cup drivers race on this sim as well. Best part is, everything is Online! You got to start low and move up the ladder to get to Stock Cars, etc.

Anyways, its going Public tomorrow and wanted to give everyone a heads up. Go to www.iRacing.com and download your copy if you want and start racing.

lateModel.jpg

SVTContique

$156/year?

For that i want real cars so i can practice real driver control during the winter.

Plus, no Auto-cross???? WTF....

Ill stick with Live4speed.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
$156 a year, and that only includes 2 cars and a hanful of trucks??? **** that shit!!! if this thing wasnt so awesome, i would hope this would crash and burn within months for charging that damn much for a handful of content. hell, my computer(let alone half of america) cant even run it anyways.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
So how much is it for everything? This thing looks bad! I have been wanting to get into an online sim for a while now. May have to invest in a steering wheel!

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
Looks like they have a pontiac solstice lol
I will pass, my computer can barely handle anything but the internet and word

King$nake

Banned
No kidding. What are these guys thinking??

The replay factor on these games are low. Go out and buy a $50 copy of Forza 2 and you will get the same experience.

Forza 2 is a XBOX Game, this is a racing Simulator that many pro drivers use on a regular basis. Two completely different things...

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I'll take Gran Turismo when it comes out! Best racing simulator

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
Might have to try this out with my new system I just put together, Q9550 proc. and a GTX 280 SSC :banana: Now I just need to get the G25 wheel/pedal setup.

Users who are viewing this thread