Anthracite DD Bullitt Wheels on an O/W Mach??

ImMACHnU03

I race in Heels!
Established Member
Ok so I have searched high and low in the pics thread and came up empty handed. I need opinions on how these Anthracite Deep Dish Bullitt Wheels will look on my Oxford White Mach. I have seen the deep dish bullits in black but I am not crazy about it. So tell me what you think... Thanks!!!!

These will be 18x9's
mustangtuning_2061_164005830

I am open to suggestions if you guys have other ideas.

Last edited:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I think it will look good. If you post a shot of those wheels on someones car, and a pic of your car from a similar angle, I can photoshop it for you

ImMACHnU03

I race in Heels!
Established Member
I think it will look good. If you post a shot of those wheels on someones car, and a pic of your car from a similar angle, I can photoshop it for you

pic of my car when I first bought it. It didn't come with the black bullits...but thats the best angle of my car for right now.

Mach1.jpg

Similar to what I want but not it.

00453.jpg

Maybe this...
CMCSeasonCloser.jpg

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
anything but black is going to like trash...the black and white paint theme you have contrasts way to much to throw in a third color. It will look totally out of place

If I was you I'd go for 18" replica wheels of the stockers.....i think those would look great.

5point0guy

Established Member
I think the Anthracites would look good, but black would be better in my opinion. Black FR500s on a white Mach look sick.

Users who are viewing this thread