Another WTB: Coyote or Terminator Swapped Fox. Something really clean & done right.

STREETFIGHTER50

Established Member
I've been wanting one for a long time now. I know they're hard to come by, but if anyone is thinkin of selling, LMK. Looking for a really clean/done right Coyote or Termi swapped Fox. No projects or racecars. Just want a car u can jump in thats ready to go & drive. Will pay for a really clean converted streetcar. No green, yellow, or black cars.

Last edited:

thecrimson

Derpin
Established Member
I've been wanting one for a long time now. I know they're hard to come by, but if anyone is thinkin of selling, LMK. Looking for a really clean/done right Coyote or Termi swapped Fox. No projects or racecars. Just want a car u can jump in thats ready to go & drive. Will pay for a really clean converted streetcar. No green, yellow, or black cars.

Good luck...They are rare and cost a pretty penny. I'd love to find one.

CobraSnake

Banned
You can add me to that list also. I would love one to pop up for sale close to home, but chances of that are very slim.

greedygenius

Established Member
id do 14k for this as long as the GT500 im wanting is still for sale, its not a show car but with a paint job it would be and its pretty rare,very reliable i would drive it anywhere, it has been 11.7@120,it would prob go faster It bogged a little and i only got to make 1 pass before it started raining and the track was shut down.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...S-FT-s281-sn95-saleen-coyote-t56-swapped-ohio

Notfast2012

Established Member
I will probably be done with my fox notch coyote swap within a few weeks. If you like I can even put a supercharger or forged interals in it. Some different options can be made at this point in the build if you wanted. It is black but I was thinking about painting it another color anyways.

STREETFIGHTER50

Established Member
Hmmm...I pretty much like any color aside from yellow & green. Black cars look nice, but I just hate how every little thing shows up on black cars. I'm too lazy to maintain em. I've had few lol! No crazy graphics/paint jobs or huge 5" cowl hoods. A small 1.5" cowl looks most perfect to me, 3" max. As for the drivetrain, mild to wild is ok as long as it's truly streetable. No huge lopey/obnoxious loud exhausts. 6 speed manual would be the top choice, but that auto with selecta-shift on the wheel sounds very interesting/fun too. Also, a nice all around suspension set up & 5 lug disc brake conversion for sure I'll be lookin for as well.

Last edited:

Notfast2012

Established Member
I am thinking a Griggs suspension setup right now. I have a full rotating assembly from mmr as well. On my other build it will be a custom turbo coyote. Both will be built six speeds. What type of budget do you have if you don't mind me asking? I have two builds going right now the wife says I only need one! Lol

Jfoster

Established Member
^^ Same here. I'm not REALLY in the market to sell but it's always interesting to see what people who say they want to buy one, think they are worth.

04mach17

Established Member
Hey nic, I'm local and I would sell my car for the right price. Hit me up if you want to look at it. Imma cruise it tomorrow night to the raceway, try to break in the new motor. Put a few miles on it before it gets the final tune

Gkstang

Established Member
I have a buddy that has a coupe with a coyote swap looking to sell so he can get a new project going it is white has a irs nice car text me I will give you his number if your interested 615-739-1125

Users who are viewing this thread