Another WTB 03/04 Cobra thread

baddboxer

Established Member
I have been a long time lurker of this forum, but just joined SVT today to finally make a WTB thread...

I see a ton of these threads, and some of them have several reponses, but no prices... So, figured I would make my own. I am in the market to purchase a mint to very clean 03/04 Cobra with low miles (60k or less). Prefer a stock car, or very mildly mods. Open to any color other than ZY/SY, with my preference being either comp orange or Sonic blue. I have cash in hand, and hoping to find a car within the next few weeks. Looking to spend 18-20k. I am in Ks, and will travel wherever for the right car.

Let me know what you've got! Being a new member, I don't think I can PM yet. Fell free to email pictures if that is easier at [email protected]. I am a serious buyer, so please don't waste my time or yours.

funtruck

I Hate Mustangs
Established Member
I'm getting my for sale post together. 2003 Terminator Mineral Grey. All Stock (some basic suspension mods) 80k mileage. Was going to ask $17,000.

Here's the only pictures I can get from the hotel while I'm traveling. I have a zillion pictures but photobucket is having issues.

2471316IMG1028.JPG

2471317IMG1155.JPG

2471380IMG0252(Medium).JPG

funtruck

I Hate Mustangs
Established Member
Here's the for sale ad I was just typing up.

2003 SVT Cobra Mineral Grey 80k miles
xxx of 8394, Build Date July 20th 2002
All original Certificates/promo material/posters and literature included.
I’m an original SVT aficionado from the good old days now selling my collection.
2 owner mostly Stock Cobra. I’m military who bought the car in Jan 2007 while stationed in Texas. I bought it just out of warranty. It was owned by a high-school teacher who used it as a daily driver giving it Texas rock chips in the hood and bumper cover. In California the car sat in the garage while I deployed on and off for 4 years. I would drive it every six months and had the long-term goal of trying a Road track, hence the minor suspension/brake mods. Car has never been on the race track and only made 1 drag pass down our 2.5 mile runway. (That was in 2007 and I’ll never do that again without full harness/cage and safety gear)
Settled back in Pensacola Florida. Again the car sits in the garage while I daily drive my 02 SVT Focus.
I can help with delivery.

Maximum Motorsport Full-Length Subframe Connectors
FTBR IRS Delrin Bushings with Aluminum Differential mounts and Differential Brace
New rear knuckles/bearings and cross-axis joints
Front Brake Cooling Ducts
Russel Stainless Steel Brake Lines
New OEM Bilstein Struts/Dampers
Even Flow Head cooling mod, TIG welded into crossover tube to avoid splicing into the upper radiator hose.
Stock Mach 460 stereo with PIE FRDN3 AUX Input

email [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread