another wheel help plz

Hourigan218

Established Member
I know but plz excuse me but I need help. I'm looking for some wheels that look like the super snake wheels. I know some of you think they are ugly but I like the dish style. I've tried searching here in the threads but have not found anything. I could really use some help if not I was gonna settle for the shelby cs1 wheels.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I would wait for True Forged to release their concave alcoa replicas... Look yummmmmyyy :)

They are available for purchase and the pics are up, you can call Steve and order the SS style concaves now, I believe they also offer a SS style with a lip.
The base wheel replicas are what we are waiting on!
- J

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
$1300 with free shipping is pretty cheap. Does anyone know the quality of these wheels?
+1. There are a number of guys who ordered these, but are still waiting on delivery, in the Ford GT500 Forums. Since they've already taken the plunge, I'd wait for their reviews before following...

They are available for purchase and the pics are up, you can call Steve and order the SS style concaves now, I believe they also offer a SS style with a lip.
+1. See http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...ew-true-forged-wheel-line-coming-concave.html for details, OP.

GT500-lolz@MPG

Established Member
- J

Base wheels concave style!?!?!? That would look so sick!!!! I must read up on the thread. Thanks!

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Base wheels concave style!?!?!? That would look so sick!!!! I must read up on the thread. Thanks!

I sent Steve a base wheel to get this rolling, should have a 3D rendering to me very soon. Will have to sell my 50th widened Alcoas to fund it but oh well. :rockon:
-J

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
I sent Steve a base wheel to get this rolling, should have a 3D rendering to me very soon. Will have to sell my 50th widened Alcoas to fund it but oh well. :rockon:
-J

I'm curious to see them as well. I doubt I'll go for them but you never know.

Users who are viewing this thread