Another what it worth question...?

93KingCobra

Established Member
Another what's it worth question...?

What would you guys think a 93 Cobra be worth with 123k miles on the body No motor(just needs rebuild), new paint job, 5 lug conv. with 98 cobra rims, Blk w/gray leather. The car has had alot of resto work done to the int., new lights front and rear....No Salvage title and no accidents.....I'm sure I'm forgetting something but Let me know what you think...

Thanks

Last edited:

bat-stang

The REAL Dark Knight
Established Member
Why are we asking this silly question? ( I edited out what the rest of what I originally said because I am really embarassed) lol!

Last edited:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
^?? 120k miles and needs a motor?

From a buyers view, I would say 8-10k. You figure a rebuild on the motor is going to run some decent cash.

Does the car run currently?

red95gts

Established Member
$6K-$8K needing a rebuild and missing all the factory suspenion and wheels. You'd be much better off rebuilding the motor and then selling.

If you're just looking to get out from under it as-is, let me know - I'm local.

Good Luck

93KingCobra

Established Member
Well I still have all the factory stuff stored away beside the stock springs which were gone when I bought it...

Not really pressed to sell just had a offer and what to know if it is worth my time...

No the motor does not run at this moment I was told that maybe the valve springs went bad but I'm no engine builder or mechanic

Thanks for you input any more would be great....

Some pics before the 5 lug conv..

100_1405.jpg

100_1362.jpg

100_1371.jpg

Last edited:

~Ray~

Established Member
$7-9k

I'd say $8 since the body looks so good but I'd expect the interior to be just as nice.

You got the origional axles & wheels ?

Users who are viewing this thread