Another week end with no car

scampismith

Crazy George
Established Member
My car has been sitting in the rail yard in Mass. waiting to be picked up by truck since Friday. This is getting old, it's only been 18+ weeks since it was ordered.:mj:

BIRDDOC

Established Member
My car has been sitting in the rail yard in Mass. waiting to be picked up by truck since Friday. This is getting old, it's only been 18+ weeks since it was ordered.:mj:

I know what that frustration was like (waiting that is). The smile you have once you have it will erase all of it!

Upheval

American Muscle Lover
Established Member
Dayum! I was bitching about 8 weeks. Suppose to pick mine up a week from Wednesday. 18 weeks!! Feel free to vent I can understand it.

VaporDude

Established Member
The rail yards do what they want. They don't care how long something sits on their lot. My Raptor sat in the rail yard for 10 days before it got delivered to the dealer 45 minutes away. Mine should be at the rail yard now and wondering when it will show up. It was supposed to be at the dealer on 7/28 then changed to 8/5. I went to wash my car at the car wash next to the dealer and so far nothing. I talked to the owner of the dealer that I wanted the car by this Friday so I hope he gets it.

BossAnaki

Established Member
I'm right there with you. I'm going on 18 weeks right now since my order was placed. The car was completed on the 12th of July. It sat for weeks at the factory waiting for shipping. As of last Friday it is sitting about 20 miles from me at the rail yard waiting to be transported to the dealer.

VaporDude

Established Member
I'm right there with you. I'm going on 18 weeks right now since my order was placed. The car was completed on the 12th of July. It sat for weeks at the factory waiting for shipping. As of last Friday it is sitting about 20 miles from me at the rail yard waiting to be transported to the dealer.

Mine is right there along with yours Boss. Maybe a road trip is in order?

Users who are viewing this thread