Another Turbo Teal nicely done

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
That's my buddys old car, and a HUGE reason I went turbo a bunch of years ago. The pics don't do it justice, that's a VERY clean low mileage car. That car lived here in Utah for a lot of years, then was sold and went to California.

johnh

Established Member
That's my buddys old car, and a HUGE reason I went turbo a bunch of years ago. The pics don't do it justice, that's a VERY clean low mileage car. That car lived here in Utah for a lot of years, then was sold and went to California.

Your teal was one of my favorites and I can't believe it didn't sell for more. If I ever sell my car I'm striping it back to stock.

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
Your teal was one of my favorites and I can't believe it didn't sell for more. If I ever sell my car I'm striping it back to stock.

My teal one was pretty nice, but the miles were killing it. I shouldn't have ever sold that car. Not that often you can have a 10 second daily driver for $12K.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
That car is sexy on wheels. I don't think I could even notch my cobra's frame rail for an incon kit myself though. Someday my 89 will be turbo.

Users who are viewing this thread