Another Turbo Build

F8TL66SNK

Established Member
Greetings from Estonia!

I will update this thread as my build continues on.

Details:

CPR Single Turbo Kit 76mm ~10psi remote tuned by AED (I start datalogging tomorrow :banana: )

Cortex Xtreme Grip Suspension System with JRi DA Shocks and Struts (Should arrive in about a week)

Impressions: First I would like to thank Dustin (CPRsm) for being patient, I am doing this build with a shop here in Estonia and there is a language barrier that we needed to overcome. The fit and finish of the kit is top notch. Next I would like to thank Filip (Cortex). I can not say enough about his customer service and taking the time to get the right product for the right customer (at a smoking deal). And last but certainly not least, Shaun at AED. I loaded the base tune and the car fired right up with no drama. I can't wait to get some logs in tomorrow (I hate that I am 10hrs ahead). Oh and the funny license plate in the last pic is a diplomatic plate for my car :rockon:

Some pics below.

Parts.jpg

Lift.jpg

IMAG0268.jpg

IMAG0267.jpg

HH5A3418-Edit_1.jpg

Nuar

Established Member
Congratulations!
I would love to get Dustin's kit... stupid job won't give me a 7k bonus though :(

If you don't mind, could you shoot some videos inside the car to show how it sounds? (NOT GO PRO if possible, the mic on those things sucks sooo much)
I was always curious about that!

GHIG'13

Established Member
Congrats and definitely get us some video. Since my car burned up I don't have a car note anymore and nobody wants to actually pay for a lightly used Paxton kit, I think I'm going to get a personal loan at my credit union and buy a CPR kit for the wife's 2013. Threads like this just and fuel to the fire, lol.

Flaco1

Established Member
Congratulations on your turbo build. Looks top notch. Can't wait for mine to get here in the next couple of weeks.

dsmith658

Where's all my money??
Established Member
I worked in Estonia for a while with the SLD program, and I really liked it there. Saw Tallinn, Narva, and several other border towns. Nice build!

F8TL66SNK

Established Member
Estonia is like a hidden gem, it is not as Eastern European as you would think.

On another note: just started to datalogg today and man, this kit pulls like a frieght train and thy was on the base tune. I can't wait for revisions. Vids to follow shortly.

Roushcornfed

Established Member
Congrads im doing the exact same thing except with the 11.1 aluminator. Project just starting for me.

F8TL66SNK

Established Member
Both kits are nice. I looked at both when I purchased. I choose CPR because of the dyno numbers and times that I was seeing at the time with stock engines. This is a well designed and thought out kit. You can't go wrong with this kit. Plus I was one of the first 15 to buy to be part of the free giveaway (who doesn't like to gamble every now and then)

F8TL66SNK

Established Member
Update: Started logging with Shaun (AED) and things are moving along. I now have the softest spring in the wastegate and am seeing ~4-5psi. Once we get that dialed in maybe i can move to the next spring, but we have terrible gas here, so we shall see.

Wheels have arrive and are mounted (Thanks Steeda!). They are 20x11 and 20x9.5 Steeda ST-R in black. 315/35/20 in the back and 285/35/20 up front. They fit like a glove. The tires are vredestein vorti.

IMAG0289.jpg

IMAG0290.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread