Another Terminator Clone

Bullitt1448

Established Member
Any one interested see/ing/reading about my terminator swap into my ‘01 Bullitt? I know we have all seen more than a few out there over the years, so if there at least some interest out there I will start a build thread, This was done primarily in my 2car garage me providing the labour, with the exception of the paint and body along with the powder coating, I know my limitations

This is still a work in progress so don’t expect to see a finished product any time soon

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I think the majority of us enjoy seeing builds like this. Personally, my car is in a happy spot so I'm reluctant to tear anything apart. Therefore, I get somewhat of a "fix" by seeing all your work and progress. lol

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
As long as it's not a v6 "termi clone," I don't think anyone has an issue with it and lots would like to see.

Is it going to be a terminator clone or a terminator swap?

Bullitt1448

Established Member
It’s a terminator Swap Terminator clone with a couple of small body mods, 2.3 Whipple, kooks long tubes, Kooks X pipe, Borla Stingers, fore level 4 fuel system, ID 1000’s MS3PRO ppm, coil overs all around, going to be SRA for now unless I stumble across an IRS for a reasonable price that’s close to the PNW. Shipping just is in the budget right now. I will put it together with the SRA and keep lol for in IRS

Bullitt1448

Established Member
Ok folks, I’ll start a Build thread in the next day or two, going to be a slow one but I will keep it up. Pics are generally not the best, photography is not my forte’ but will post what I have. Most were taken for reassembly reasons not for showing my work off,

Bullitt1448

Established Member
Mods

What category would you prefer Istart my build thread in?

I would like it in terminator talk if that’s alright with you

Bullitt1448

Established Member
As long as it's not a v6 "termi clone," I don't think anyone has an issue with it and lots would like to see.

Is it going to be a terminator clone or a terminator swap?
Never owned anything but v8’s in my life. The wife has has 6 and 4 cylinder cars but anything in my name has and will likely always have a V8.

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
If you have any questions in case you get stuck somewhere and want a picture of something, don’t hesitate to @ me. I’ll take whatever pictures you need.

Users who are viewing this thread