Another slaughter (5.7 Gto & 350z)

wingless5.0

Established Member
Coming home from a meeting out in the city on the local interstate doing 80 cruising when I see a 350z get right up on my ass like real close. I almost brake the dumb&^# for getting so close :nono: . I decide to punch it and leave the Z to play on its own.

A few miles later I see the same Z only this time its brought a friend, the Gto. The 2 immediatly fly by, GTO pulling hard on the Z. I decide to show them whats up. I get into the 2nd lane and catch up to them, Z slows down to my door and noticed it was a girl, hmm okay this shall be interesting. I motion to her just go and she got a nice head start but brought her back to Earth when I past her immediatly. I shut it down at 115 just cause I was so far ahead and she flies by me to catch up to the GTO, I notice her trying to play with the Goat again when all of a sudden he backs down. She gets over to the far right and its me and the Gto.

The GTO immediatly pulls up to me doing about 55 I look around and see that the road is open and that no police are in the area so I say lets see what that lsJuan has. 2 and half honks and we are off (Gto stole the hit), got about half car ahead and then I reeled him in got about 3 cars ahead and shut it down. I thought maybe he wanted to go again but no, he got off at the next exit :(.

Lots of kill stories lately, glad there going in my favor :rockon:

BTW: All kills were in 12 5.0

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Which car were you in? Good kills.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Nice kills OP. I wana race a stockish LS2 M6 GTO.

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
Is this thread legit? You didn't mention getting her number but not needing it anyway. I'm about to call the SVTP police!
J/K
Nice kills. Coyotes FTW

03MachAB

Established Member
nice kill. those gto aren't a joke. they got something behind them but clearly the new 5.0's got more!!

Users who are viewing this thread