Another set of custom emblems by Benny Scott....

blueovalkid

The Snake Pit
Established Member
I started a new thread for my emblems I didnt want to hijack the other one.

Just got these this evening but wanted to share some pics just after unwrapping.

Benny did a great job as you can see and he is so easy to deal with. Dont hesitate to use him, he is a man of his word and a nice guy to boot!

I have some prep work to do before they go on but will post pics as soon as they do.

20150603_212915_zpscc763c3e.jpg

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Fap Fap Fap! Exactly what I want to do with mine but in matte black. Looks killer!

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
Very nice, Benny sent me these pics to show off the SHELBY letters, that's the last thing I need to do. I have all my old emblems off just gotta clean up the old adhesive on the sides. I installed the faux gas cap and it looks good imo. Benny's going to pain my honeycomb grill gloss black and it should look much better. Has me thinking about painting the front grills as well, I hate the faded plastic look. Again they look great can't wait to see them on.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
I noticed the cobra badges have a substantial adhesive backing to them. Does anyone know if replacement oem adhesive backing is available?

blueovalkid

The Snake Pit
Established Member
I just wasnt comfortable going to this length/cost to do a custom set of emblems and try to replace the adhesive.
That is why I sent a new set of emblems to have them finished. That way all I would have to do is peel and stick the new ones. But it certainly can and has been done. The front emblem is a non issue since it attaches with two nuts

This is one of the better deals I found on the snakes on the driver and passenger side
http://www.americanmuscle.com/cobra-fender-emblems-0714gt500.html
They are the exact same as the original black snakes even though it shows them to be a FRPP part

blueovalkid

The Snake Pit
Established Member
20150605_071609_zpse61d3ff5.jpg

20150604_165456_zps8372a4ea.jpg

I have some prep work to do before the rear emblem and letters go on. I will post pics once they are on.

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
I love the fender snakes, the color combo is awesome, def looks better than mine. My color combo is tough cause the Vista Blue is too dark and the black doesn't stand out as much. Yours look awesome.

blueovalkid

The Snake Pit
Established Member
Benny Scott is a paint and body man out of Kentucky who custom paints emblems on the side.
I asked if he wanted me to give out his number and he told me yes so PM me if you want it.

Last edited:

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
Looks great, I can't wait to finish my car up. I'm getting my SHELBY letters just like yours cause my hydro dipped ones aren't matching anymore. I'm also getting my GT500 gas cap cover touched up, it was powder coated gloss black but Benny is going to paint the GT500 letters red. I also have my windshield wipers and cowl off because I can't stand how dirty it always looks so I'm getting the cowl done in gloss black. Have you done your cowl at all?

blueovalkid

The Snake Pit
Established Member
No my cowl is still factory no plans for it at the moment but considering painting my fuel door now.....

sani12

Established Member
Benny Scott is a paint and body man out of Kentucky who custom paints emblems on the side.
I asked if he wanted me to give out his number and he told me yes so PM me if you want it.

Can you please text me his number 6127200433
Thanks a lot

RBB

Established Member
Those really look good on your Shelby. Goes with the whole color scheme to complete the look. Excellent looking car!!

Users who are viewing this thread