Another satisfied ford customer.

slow02GT

Midnight_Cobra said:
Is it me or is our society getting more stupid?

No you sir are correct....I have to work with the public all day long and I dont understand how some people actually get by in life

WhiteStallionGT

Midnight_Cobra said:
Is it me or is our society getting more stupid?

People are extremely stupid, you'd be surprised. Ever seen that one show? I forgot which one, but they asked where Iraq was and everyone pointed to Australia. The show marked Austrailia "Iraq".

I used to sell cameras at Bestbuy. I'd have at least one customer a day who did not know what a zoom was. One time I was selling this one lady a digital camera and she goes, "does it take kodak film?" I wanted to smack the bitch.

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
JH02GT said:
No you sir are correct....I have to work with the public all day long and I dont understand how some people actually get by in life

Ok good, it's not just me. I have this girl in one of my classes and she asked me what year Jesus was born :bash: I just stared at her for like 2 minutes (for those of you that don't know its 0, that's why we have B.C. and A.D. years.)

For those of you who are disabled in the brain, I salute you for amusing us.

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
Midnight_Cobra said:
Ok good, it's not just me. I have this girl in one of my classes and she asked me what year Jesus was born :bash: I just stared at her for like 2 minutes (for those of you that don't know its 0, that's why we have B.C. and A.D. years.)

For those of you who are disabled in the brain, I salute you for amusing us.

Yes a girl in my physics (pre-ap mind you) asked the teacher if the gravity changed for the second part of the lab. :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread