another roots Q where to buy???

fmhscopeland1

Established Member
wher can i get a roots blower for my 01 cobra? i have looked everywhere for one and i cant find one help please. Price dosent really matter i just want one but i cant find one. well thanks or can i kb blowzilla and switch something on my 01 block to make it work? well jsut wondering

Last edited:

snowmancobra

Established Member
You can get the 03 eaton m 112 supercharger and piece together all the parts to make it work, and keep it at stock psi. Or you can get the 03 lower intake and some other parts and buy the kenne bell blowzilla, but you would have to forge your internals DEFINITELY since most of those I seen are running 15 psi or higher.

BOTH ARE EXPENSIVE projects, I am doing the eaton project on my car should be done HOPEFULLY in a few weeks. I spent close to 4000 in parts alone without having it installed. A LOT of little parts I might add. I feel the same way though knowing I wont be at the track too often, but will do the occasional race on the road.

fmhscopeland1

Established Member
well i want the blowzilla so i can kill everything with 15 psi. so exaclty what do i need besides the kb blowzilla kit?

Users who are viewing this thread