Another Riots in 30 mins?

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm not a clairvoyant and can't apply an alternate scenario to reality. All that matters is what actually happened.

He didn't beat a cop to a pulp. There were at least 5 Brownshirts involved as well as one trying to dickblock the guy taking video.

The corpse looked like someone who was excited, nervous and frustrated but was treated as if he was something far far worse.

Hopefully Karma pays the cop a visit.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
This. There's a reason you tap in jiu-jitsu rather than scream stop.

I saw one particular doctor on major news media who disagrees and even said the person would be able to say some words although his air supply was being restricted. He wasn't able to sit there and whistle Dixie though.

Did you just compare being choked in martial arts to being choked by the cops? The black guy should have played MMA fighter and tapped out?

There are some people here who will justify the police actions regardless if reality supports the opposite.

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I'm not a clairvoyant and can't apply an alternate scenario to reality. All that matters is what actually happened.

For someone that says they are not clairvoyant and cant apply an alternate scenario to reality you sure do seem to be doing just that versus what the evidence suggests.

04svtterm

Established Member
Lol at svtp geniuses. So, what would you have done? You are faced with this individual and you tell him he is under arrest and he says hell no. Tell us how would you have taken him into custody. Go!

I would either shoot him in the leg or arm and cuff him or choke him out. So yea...i'm glad i'm not a cop lol. I do see your point. lol. It's not easy being a cop, i have some close friends who are cops. Not all are bad.

04SloSnake

Its just an Eaton
Established Member
Maybe they should have just let him decide whether or not he was getting arrested. No reason to make him comply to their orders.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
Hopefully Karma pays the cop a visit.

Asthmatic black-market cigarette vendor ironically dies after failing to comply with police officers even after extreme process familiarity garnered from his 30 prior arrests.
Yeah it looks like karma got the right guy.

Maustang

Established Member
How about instead of having a big uproar about police brutality against criminals.
We have an uproar about how the criminals are taking advantage of law abiding citizens.

Seriously 30 arrests and people are defending this guy.
I don't care if the cop intentionally killed him or not. This guy shouldn't of been on the streets.
I think its time for stronger minimum sentence's. So idiots like this are kept off the street.

Blown 89

Established Member
I saw one particular doctor on major news media who disagrees and even said the person would be able to say some words although his air supply was being restricted. He wasn't able to sit there and whistle Dixie though.
Having been choked in the gym thousands of times I can assure you that's often not the case. Speaking requires moving air past your vocal folds.

Last edited:

Mach828

Established Member
That was not a choke hold. The only part on that dudes body you could wrap an arm around to attempt to take him down was his neck. What was the cop supposed to do, connect hands with his fellow officers and try and bear hug him.

I've been choked in the gym. Why do you think you tap, a successful choke hold doesn't allow you to speak a word. You can't even get any audible sound out of your mouth.

Last edited:

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Is there a reason why a taser or mace wasn't used in this situation? I understand that a taser could kill someone with health problems also, but when facing a taser/mace it seems as if people become more compliant and certainly more compliant after either are used. Without the officer applying a chokehold and 3 cops sitting on this guy, he probably wouldn't have died.

Blown 89

Established Member
Some of these idiots need to pick their battles a little more wisely.

Mach828

Established Member
If the guy died from exhaustion from a 10 second encounter with air restricted to the point he could still talk. A tazer would have done the same, probably more efficiently. Have you been maced before...lets mace the guy with asthma.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
If the guy died from exhaustion from a 10 second encounter with air restricted to the point he could still talk. A tazer would have done the same, probably more efficiently. Have you been maced before...lets mace the guy with asthma.

Nope, never been maced or tasered before. I have felt the power of a stun gun though and the pain from it would probably make me comply pretty quickly if subjected to it for longer than a split second.

I'm doubting the cops knew he had asthma in the first place so I don't think that is really a factor in the way they decided to subdue him.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I'm doubting the cops knew he had asthma in the first place so I don't think that is really a factor in the way they decided to subdue him.

I was just about to ask how they would know he had asthma. I haven't really followed this case at all, but I am interested in hearing from people why a taser/mace wasn't the option to go with.

04SloSnake

Its just an Eaton
Established Member
With as many armchair quarterbacks as there is on the internet, why don't they all become police officers? Then they can show everyone how it is done. I'm not even a cop and I'm beyond frustrated by hearing people complain on the internet and the news about what should have happened.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
For someone that says they are not clairvoyant and cant apply an alternate scenario to reality you sure do seem to be doing just that versus what the evidence suggests.

What cartoon are you watching? The punk cop looked like he wanted to hurt someone and well, I guess he did.

Something bad happened and the NYPD is aware of it otherwise it wouldn't be instituting new training.

Asthmatic black-market cigarette vendor ironically dies after failing to comply with police officers even after extreme process familiarity garnered from his 30 prior arrests.
Yeah it looks like karma got the right guy.

From the video it looks as if the police jumped the gun and went full retard before anything remotely threatening happened. His thirty arrests are not germane. All you are doing is attempting to give credibility and validity to the actions of the cop.

Having been choked in the gym thousands of times I can assure you that's often not the case. Speaking requires moving air past your vocal folds.

You do realize choking does not necessarily mean all air is obstructed, right?

I'll listen to the doctors on this one. I'm sure your MMA skills are impressive nonetheless.

With as many armchair quarterbacks as there is on the internet, why don't they all become police officers? Then they can show everyone how it is done. I'm not even a cop and I'm beyond frustrated by hearing people complain on the internet and the news about what should have happened.

I value the rights of individuals and the Constitution so I'm disqualified. I also believe supposed public servants should be held accountable to the public. That's strike two against me.

04SloSnake

Its just an Eaton
Established Member
I value the rights of individuals and the Constitution so I'm disqualified. I also believe supposed public servants should be held accountable to the public. That's strike two against me.

So you'll make broad generalizations and play tough guy on the internet instead, pretty much what I expected to hear.

Users who are viewing this thread