Another render

GTMamba

Established Member
actually I thnk the grill is changed...looks better like this IMO.

His last few updates cranking out some good stuff over there.

americansteel

Banned
Yes, it is different.

????????????????? I think some people are just too stupid. there is someone using a desktop computer app to design a car based off of what ford has shown, and this person or people is going with it! looks the same to me except for the grille.

GTMamba

Established Member
????????????????? I think some people are just too stupid. there is someone using a desktop computer app to design a car based off of what ford has shown, and this person or people is going with it! looks the same to me except for the grille.

How the hell do these look the same to you?

10385d1382444300-another-render-3qishbkstripe-590x300.jpg

2015-Mustang-3D-Rendering-Based-on-CAD-1024x469.jpg

Different grille, bigger hips, more hood bulge, double bubble roof.... ???

Yes we're all stupid, but you need to get your eyes checked.

Chazcron even said himself on that site that the black one is more like a GT version and the blue would be the base.

Last edited:

ExTurbo

Established Member
How the hell do these look the same to you?

10385d1382444300-another-render-3qishbkstripe-590x300.jpg

2015-Mustang-3D-Rendering-Based-on-CAD-1024x469.jpg

Different grille, bigger hips, more hood bulge, double bubble roof.... ???

Yes we're all stupid, but you need to get your eyes checked.

Chazcron even said himself on that site that the black one is more like a GT version and the blue would be the base.

MMMMMmmm double bubble roof

americansteel

Banned
So you admit now its different. Thanks dumb ass.

you have got to be about the biggest dumb ass on this forum! or your ego is just too big for you and wont admit that im right. a grille, paint change and a stripe with a double bubble roof, your pic that you posted on here is drawn by the same person that drew the blue render on a ****ing computer, ITS THE SAME ****ING CAR ASSHOLE don't be so stupid.

NametoShowOther

Established Member
you have got to be about the biggest dumb ass on this forum! or your ego is just too big for you and wont admit that im right. a grille, paint change and a stripe with a double bubble roof, your pic that you posted on here is drawn by the same person that drew the blue render on a ****ing computer, ITS THE SAME ****ING CAR ASSHOLE don't be so stupid.

One has a 5.8l and the other has an ecoboost flat plane crank naturally aspirated 6.2 l

Chameleon76

Formerly Bad_302
Established Member
Originally Posted by americansteel
except for the grille.

Haha nice try idiot.

Last edited:

Chameleon76

Formerly Bad_302
Established Member
I see you've lost in other threads. STFU

back your shit up or shut the **** up already. all you've posted since the day of your arrival to this site is utter garbage that you pull out of your ass. NOTHING you say can be backed up with any legitimate reference, because it's all bullshit and everyone here knows it. even you, no matter how hard you try to posture.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator

what is your point nimrod???????
btw its the same car

You have a few PMs, I would suggest you read the rules, sit back and relax a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread