Another Recruit from MM.net!!

MI2QWK4U

Motor City Marauders
Established Member
My Baby!

Just ran a 12.987 @ 108.869 MPH, with a decent 60' time of 1.802. Keeps getting faster.....

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Nice but mines up and hibernating for the rest of the season.:cryying: :cryying: Snow and High Performance vehicles don't mix to well. But you should go out around Halloween times should drop by at least 2 tenths. but keep us updated.:beer: :beer:

MI2QWK4U

Motor City Marauders
Established Member
Merc, its the #2 Trilogy Eaton Blower kit. It is one sweet setup and I cant imagine or remember how the car ran without it. Its a shame that this car didnt come as a SVT car like it should have. That eaton looks real good, just like on the lightning or cobra. Gave me around 150 RWHP and close to the same torque increase. While there are plenty of cars at the track that will beat it, but you dont see those cars on the street cruising. On the street, up against other built street cars, she holds her own just fine. So far all I have come across is a Saleen Mustang that was fun to fun light to light with. Corvettes, Camaros, Firebirds, Mustang GTs, Grand Nationals, Impala SS, etc...no match for that blown 4.6!
Looks like you SVT guys have a real nice site and I appreciate the warm welcome and forum, hopefully we can contribute something to the cause!

Merc-O-matic

Established Member
Toquickforyou Thanks for the good info.
When I get some "$$$$$$" together,
I hope to get up your way for the
same set up. I think Jerry Barnes and his
crew have a great product. Like you said
to be able to "cruise" the streets
is where it's at!
Gotta Love It!:rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread