Another Reason to forget France.....

03svtsnake

Established Member
Nothing serious...just something I observed....

I am not sure if any of you know this , but yesterday Serena Williams lost in the semifinals yesterday.

The bad part was thoughtout each match, the French crowd booed when she scored a point and applauded whenever she messed up.

And people wonder why the US hates France for so many things!!

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Man that's cold. She's never even said anything derogatory about the French! You don't see the citizens of San Antonio booing Tony Parker b/c he's from France. Some of the people at that match were freakin' losers. :nonono:

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Originally posted by TK94Bird
who is this France person you all speak of? :)
Man, she's a real bee-ot......nevermind...I'm a gentleman. :-D

ssssnake

Established Member
Well, just wait til Lance Armstrong whoops their arses at their own race. They get sooooo pissed!:lol:

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
attachment.php

Yeah the prob is that Serena was making fun of the French ppl and calling saying that they were panzies cuz they wouldn't go to war. They had the press conferance on ESPN ! ! !LOL.. Open your mouth and bash a country that's what your going to get. Look at the Dixie Chicks about the same situation !

Jens03GT

Established Member
I had not seen that, but if I had I would have pretty damn upset. I love tennis. I think that is very childish to do that. Screw France. Them a**holes are lucky I am not president.......
Can you say USA nuclear testing zone. he he he

:burn: :burn: :burn:

Jens03GT

Established Member
Are you guys talking about Serena? She is a little butch don't you think. Would not want to piss her off. She would school any of us real quick.

syko

Established Member
Originally posted by Jens03GT
Are you guys talking about Serena? She is a little butch don't you think. Would not want to piss her off. She would school any of us real quick.
you have a point:bash:

Users who are viewing this thread