Established Member
See mods in sig. Tuned by Sutton Ford.

HP- 505
TQ- 518

Car feels strong, runs great. :pepper: :rockon: :banana:

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
Is that with Stock Exhaust (Midpipe and Catback)?

Simular mods to me except I have Magnaflow catted xpipe and catback and got simular results too.

Crowley

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
How's that pull from 4k+, feels a good bit stronger eh? That's the main thing I noticed, it just pulls increasingly harder all the way to 6,500. Good 'ol ported Eaton, :beer:

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
Congrats! Mine also pulls really hard past 4500!!! Almost feels like a powerband!LOLOL Definitely worth the money to port!

Mad Max

Mod Crazy
Established Member
It is a Stieg stage 4. I forgot to mention my exhaust - Bassini headers/catback.
I only got to drive it a short bit (am on vacation sans computer), but it pulls like a beast. I can't imagine what a 600+HP car feels like.....

04Seattle

Established Member
ReTuning after Steig Porting

icu812 said:
nice #'s
what port do you have on the S/C ?
I have a stage III with a 2.80 and 4# lower on a 91 oct. tune.
now that I got my 2.93 on I hope to see #'s like that

I have a 2.8 and am considering Steig Porting. I called and talked to them and they told me I will NOT need to have it retuned. Are most of your guys retuning or putting them back on the dyno to check AF? Hard to believe the Eaton can be ported and not need to retune.

Cobra03

Fordrarri
Established Member
04Seattle said:
I have a 2.8 and am considering Steig Porting. I called and talked to them and they told me I will NOT need to have it retuned. Are most of your guys retuning or putting them back on the dyno to check AF? Hard to believe the Eaton can be ported and not need to retune.

Do it at your peril. A retune seems like cheap insurance to keep it from blowing up. I am getting ported right now and will definately retune.

Cobra03

Fordrarri
Established Member
Also my tuner would not install a Steig port wihtout a BAP and bigger MAF, and I would not add all of that without a retune.

04Seattle

Established Member
Cobra03 said:
Also my tuner would not install a Steig port wihtout a BAP and bigger MAF, and I would not add all of that without a retune.

Thanks for the input, I am not sure why Steig and some tuners I have called don't seem to think it is necessary. However, I was told from one tuner it may be smart to put it on dyno just to check AF, but should not need to retune.

Also, what does porting do to reliability and fuel usage (given consistent driving as pre-porting)

Anyone know where I can buy a used SLP Loudmouth or Stinger? I want to run H&R Race Springs, but think I will be too low with my current M55.

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
04Seattle said:
Depends on who's tuning your car and how they're doing it.......Tuning though manipulation of MAF counts can give you more flexibility and latitude when adding power increasing modifications.

Mad Max

Mod Crazy
Established Member
BTW, thanks to everyone on the board, the install of all the parts was more or less very smooth...except for the BAP - you really need a midget to work in that small area!

Users who are viewing this thread