Another one gone...

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Seen that one before. I bet the car was supercharged, as you can see the airbox is gone and it had a hood mounted fp gauge. Also, I find it interesting that the underside of the hood is red, yet it looks like a stock hood. Wonder whats up with that...

Digdoug

Established Member
Originally posted by 93Cobra2771
Seen that one before. I bet the car was supercharged, as you can see the airbox is gone and it had a hood mounted fp gauge. Also, I find it interesting that the underside of the hood is red, yet it looks like a stock hood. Wonder whats up with that...

Was definately supercharged....says it has a pillar mount boost gage. That red underhood looks like the hood blanket was painted....you can see the black plastic pins that are holding it in, and you can see the vin sticker on the hood still. Kind of a weird thing to do, but to each their own. Too bad, looks like it was a nice car.

Last edited:

Black93Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Speedfreek
Man makes me paranoid to drive mine. It's alway's the black on black ones you see killed. Wonder how many of them are left?

I was wondering the same, I agree Speedfreak, I am getting more paranoid about driving mine...umm...maybe I CAN justify a "driver" 2004 Cobra afterall :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread