Another Noob Question-Where To Get Sub-Frame Connectors Welded?

funmoneypit

Established Member
Ok guys, another noob question. Where do you guys get your sub-frame connectors welded. I have had a couple of Mustangs with them but they came with them already installed. Do you go to a muffler shop, car shop, where? We don't really have any dedicated hot rod shops around. Thanks for any help. I have some FLSFC coming already and will be my first mod.

Cabbage

Established Member
I went a hot rod/chassis shop to do my Hans Racecraft ones but I don't just trust anyone to weld on my car. Some guys say just a muffler shop or mechanic. I wouldn't personally but if you don't have a hot rod shop around you may have too.

funmoneypit

Established Member
I went a hot rod/chassis shop to do my Hans Racecraft ones but I don't just trust anyone to weld on my car. Some guys say just a muffler shop or mechanic. I wouldn't personally but if you don't have a hot rod shop around you may have too.

Thanks, that is what I thought. I might have found a hot rod shop about 1/2 hour away. I will see if they do welding which I would imagine they do.

Jsantana91

Established Member
I took mine to meineke muffler. It's pretty easy, but yeah make sure they're welded while the car is on a drive on lift.

Users who are viewing this thread