Another new shelby owner

todd383

Established Member
I just picked up a vapor silver/black stripe 08 gt 500, it came with the tvs blower upgrade, frpp shifter,bassani exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors. I just got done lowering the car with the frpp handling kit, it also got rid of the wheel hop!!!. I will get some pics up soon if the weather stays decent. I do have a question, I dont know if anybody knows of this car, it was bought new at laramie ford in e.brookfield mass. then it got sold back to the dealership, then got wholesaled to sarat ford in agawam mass. then too carmax in hartford ct. then too nutmeg auto in hartford ct. and then i bought it from there, i just want to contact the other owners if they have any of the paperwork that comes with the car. ( original window sticker, and other documents) any info, will be greatly appreaciated, or if there is a way to contact the other owners, the dealer ships i called cant give out info, because of privacy laws. thanks

MeetMeAtThePark

Force Fed Snake
Established Member
congrats on the buy! im picking up mine wednesday waiting to get the title released from the bank....put some pictures up. does it have the stock tires on it? i know mine has that wheel hop and id love to get rid of it. if that frpp handling kit solves the problem i might be ordering it soon.

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
Sounds like a sweet ride. Did it come with any type of hand held tuner or anything. I'd be curious about the tune and A/F. Maybe a dyno apt is in order. Either way, post some pics up when you've got a chance.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Congrats, nice to see another NE owner. Make sure they havent flashed it back to stock.

Hissssss

Fox body lover
Established Member
Good advice from a few members here, better get it on the Dyno before you start flogging it, it may save you some serious heart burn. Congrats on picking up a killer ride.

10GT500

Established Member
Congrats! Does your car have the quarter window scoops? It sounds like a car I was looking at.

Users who are viewing this thread