Another New Ford added to the Family...

CobraSusie

Team Shelby Great Lakes State Director (Indiana)
Established Member
I saw a post about 0% for 72 months got me thinking about getting my husband a new work car, went to a few dealerships (this past Saturday)
No 2006 Focus' left, so I find a Toreador red Focus ZX3 and finished the shopping that evening, same place we had just bought the 2006 Escape at 5 months ago, and they gave me a great deal on the Focus, I was going for the best possible gas milage being that he drives 3000-4000 miles per month.

I buy the car go home to meet up with the people buying his daily driver,
while I am at home the dealerships calls to tell me that the car has been hit and they can not sell it to me now :cuss: Now worried as he no longer has a work car, I ask them what the hell are we supposed to do, being that we were going back that night to pick it up?

They search the computer and give me color options, well one of them was a Screaming Yellow 2007 ZX3 and I told them ...SOLD! So today it will be transferred back here (coming from Illinois) but I am kind of glad it happened I like the color even more!

I have one of the brightest driveways around :D
Heres an idea of what the car looks like, as I haven't even seen it yet...
20026176-E.jpg

September2006ROTMPic.jpg

My2006FordEscapeRear.jpg

Last edited:

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
Long time, no see....

Screaming yellow is real eye-catching attention getter.
I like it.

Considering getting the '03 red L I own repainted the same color, only with black stripes on a custom hood, and down the tailgate.

Did I say I like it?? :-D

CobraSusie

Team Shelby Great Lakes State Director (Indiana)
Established Member
98slowbra said:
yea but isnt the 0% for 72 months only apply to 2006 models?
Yes, but they didn't have any left so I bought a 2007 and paid the best regualr rate, but it was the 0% that got me there, then a good price too :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread