98cobra snake

NA
Established Member
B56215480.jpg
:nonono: :xpl:

98cobra snake

NA
Established Member
If you guys like Gran Turismo 4 and you would like input on what cars you would like to see go to http://www.gtplanet.net ; that's where I got a picture of this ugly spaceship. They pissed me off. There are a couple of Mustang fans and they were arguing over the fact that we need more Mustangs in the upcoming Gran Turismo 4. There was a lot of people who were hating on Mustangs:nonono: and it pissed me off, I'm going to become a member and give them a piece of my mind. If you're with me, look in the forums.:rockon:

COBRA WOLVERINE

"Supra Slayer"
Established Member
WHY, WHY, WHY,WHY:bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

Cal

Established Member
Damn, that site is full of crap. I'll join up and fight along side you. lol, it would be funny to see like 20 people from here go to that forum and give them a piece of our exhuast.

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
Originally posted by 98cobra snake
If you guys like Gran Turismo 4 and you would like input on what cars you would like to see go to http://www.gtplanet.net ; that's where I got a picture of this ugly spaceship. They pissed me off. There are a couple of Mustang fans and they were arguing over the fact that we need more Mustangs in the upcoming Gran Turismo 4. There was a lot of people who were hating on Mustangs:nonono: and it pissed me off, I'm going to become a member and give them a piece of my mind. If you're with me, look in the forums.:rockon:

Hopefully this car wont be...wrong thread maybe?

WhiteDevil

Pushrod Power
Established Member
TERRIBLE! I saw the same thing on a del sol. It was ahead of me in traffic and i thought it was a GT because of the lights so i hauld ass to catch up to it and it was a ****in gay fart can totin ricer. Also whats with the holes in the bumper i have seen that on like 4 or 5 different ****** rice mobiles and i hate it.

StangVixen

Established Member
OMG what the F%%$ is that??? Dude must be freaking nuts. That is not a car that is a freaking crime against automobiles....GAY GAY GAY!!!!! ummm did I say GAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

1SickSnake

Established Member
Please tell me that the owner of that hunk of junk lost a bet to some one and had to do that to his car, PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS SO!!:( I'm praying that the guy is mentally handicap or something, if he's not then its time to call the local athorities.:cuss:

Last edited:

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
hey what can we say, they like us. as much as they hate to admit it. this person probably had a mustang as his/her/its dream car. i say kill it and the driver.:burn:

Users who are viewing this thread