Another month, another moutain drive...

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
Last month's drive was a great turn out! We had a total of 35 cars come along the drive with us! There were a few mustangs, lots of Lotus (Loti?), some Ferraris, some Porsche, Jaguars, a camaro and rx-7... This weekend on Sunday is this month's drive (9/23/12). We are heading up to the Dragon's Tail this time for sure. We are again going to meet up at 8AM and then roll out for the day. I just thought that I'd extend the invitation to fellow SVT'ers again this month. We had one member show up, but then he found out he had to work and had to leave the group... It'd be great if anyone were able to make it! :thumbsup:

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
We will be meeting and leaving from the Starbucks on the West side of GA-400 off exit 13/ 141 & hwy. 9 up in Cumming. The group will be heading out at approx. 8am after a quick meet and talk from the group leader. There is also a Waffle House on the other side of 400 if anyone wanted to eat some grub before heading out... Hopefully some of yall can make the run! :D

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
^^^ It was awesome! That was my first time up there and I had a blast! We had a total of 15 cars with our group this time. However, it was a 450 mile day, which killed me on gas haha, but it was well worth it for the experience. The weather was absoulutely perfect and it was so nice up in the mountains.

mavisky

Established Member
I gotta get some maintenance done this winter then id for sure be down next spring.

Misspelled while on the crapper via my Droid Razr

Users who are viewing this thread