Another modded ls1 spanked

tv's 03

Established Member
Seems like the norm around here.

This was a black ls1 auto with open headers and I don't know what else. He wanted to go from a 25 roll, but my car won't hook. I said how about 50 mph run. He went for it. I had 1 car by the top of second while shifting to third and let off

He had some passangers, but they did not look like they weighed more than 150 between all of em. it would have better had the guy been alone like me, but I am not sure it would have been enough based on the spanking I gave him.

I was basically pulling immediately

Did I mention this was one very loud camaro?

Blue LPE Vette

Established Member
tv's 03 said:
Seems like the norm around here.

I said how about 50 mph run. He went for it. I had 1 car by the top of second while shifting to third and let off...I am not sure it would have been enough based on the spanking I gave him
QUOTE]

I was wondering with the 410 gears in your signature how long the race lasted if you went at it from 50 and quit when you hit third? Sounds like you taught him a real lesson he may never forget. I'm not calling BS but it sure smells that way to me.

Norm

Last edited:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Blue LPE Vette said:
I was wondering with the 410 gears in your signature how long the race lasted if you went at it from 50 and quit when you hit third? Sounds like you taught him a real lesson he may never forget. I'm not calling BS but it sure smells that way to me.

Norm

Norm - his sig does say laying around. So they might not be installed.

Orr89rocz

WTF
Established Member
good run man... the passengers probly hurt him some, but even with out them, it would have to be a decent sized cam in that Ls1 to beat you based on ur 117mph trap speed.

if you pulled a car pretty quickly then yeah he would only have hung for alittle bit then u would walk slowly away from him if he didnt have the extra weight. 150-200lbs does make a noticeable difference

tv's 03

Established Member
4.10's are NOT installed and probably won't be. This car does not hook on these fusions in first gear at all. Hence my weak 12.5 at 117. This car should be in the 11's on drag radials.

Funny calling BS on me, but its run what you brung. If he wants to race with passangers in the car that's his stupidity not mine.

Hey Steve Gunn, good job making that camaro look better by adding mustang style wheels! LOL! Huge improvement!

Steve Gunn

Established Member
tv's 03 said:
Hey Steve Gunn, good job making that camaro look better by adding mustang style wheels! LOL! Huge improvement!

Thanks, Man!
Anything to get that Girl's car look that came standard with your Mustang! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

tv's 03

Established Member
Steve Gunn said:
Thanks, Man!
Anything to get that Girl's car look that came standard with your Mustang! :thumbsup:

I agree! Those damn mustangs get all the girls....Luckily my car also came standard with much more power too...the best of both worlds...at least you are learning ;) LOL! :coolman:

:beer:

Steve Gunn

Established Member
tv's 03 said:
I agree! Those damn mustangs get all the girls....Luckily my car also came standard with much more power too...the best of both worlds...at least you are learning ;) LOL! :coolman:

:beer:

Yes, they do get all the girls....
driving them! :poke:

Yes,
it came with a lot more power.... :idea:
to haul all that extra weight around! :pepper:

(Still nice cars) :thumbsup:

Ford-Chevy
Coke-Pepsi
It's all good. :beer:

Last edited:

Machinator

Banned
Good kill, ls1's arent the fastest thing stock but I wouldnt discount them the only 2 times I have EVER been beat was by ls1's, they werent stock but neither was I.
I have taken a couple of the Generals boys down ie ls1's, etc but I respect them on the street and track alike.

Slow Vette

Highway Junkie
Established Member
Machinator said:
Good kill, ls1's arent the fastest thing stock but I wouldnt discount them the only 2 times I have EVER been beat was by ls1's, they werent stock but neither was I.
I have taken a couple of the Generals boys down ie ls1's, etc but I respect them on the street and track alike.

stock ls1's are a thing of the past.. :thumbsup:

Zentenk

Established Member
tv's 03 said:

I'm thinking about getting Cobra R wheels for my ride. ;) And if someone asks why I can just tell them my car ate a Cobra and decided to keep the wheels. :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread