Another lowered car tire size question

yefferys50

Established Member
I searched and couldn't find a solid answer, mainly because not many guys run H&R Super Sports so I created this thread.

I'm planning on running 20x9/10.5 Velgen VMB7's.

Specs are:
20x9 - Offset +32mm. Backspacing 6.26 in.
20x10.5 - Offset +45mm. Backspacing 7.25 in.

As far as tires I'm thinking about Mickey Thompson Street Comps:
255/35r20 in the front
305/35r20 in the rear

My current suspension consists of Bilstein HD shocks/struts, Maximum Motorsports caster/camber plates, H&R Super Sport springs, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR panbard brace, BMR adjustable upper control arm and mount, BMR lower control arms and relocation brackets, Eibach/Maximim Motorsports rear bumpstops.

My question is, does anyone think these tires will rub based on the wheel offset, tire width, and my current drop? All opinions welcome and thanks in advance for the help.

Speedwagon

Established Member
I searched and couldn't find a solid answer, mainly because not many guys run H&R Super Sports so I created this thread.

I'm planning on running 20x9/10.5 Velgen VMB7's.

Specs are:
20x9 - Offset +32mm. Backspacing 6.26 in.
20x10.5 - Offset +45mm. Backspacing 7.25 in.

As far as tires I'm thinking about Mickey Thompson Street Comps:
255/35r20 in the front
305/35r20 in the rear

My current suspension consists of Bilstein HD shocks/struts, Maximum Motorsports caster/camber plates, H&R Super Sport springs, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR panbard brace, BMR adjustable upper control arm and mount, BMR lower control arms and relocation brackets, Eibach/Maximim Motorsports rear bumpstops.

My question is, does anyone think these tires will rub based on the wheel offset, tire width, and my current drop? All opinions welcome and thanks in advance for the help.

I'm currently running 20x10 in the rear with Mickey Thompson 305/35/20's and 20x9 Nitto 555 275/35/20 in the front. I have not lowered my pony yet but plan on 1.5" drop in the rear and 1" in the front.

Users who are viewing this thread