Another Kill for the TT Mach (Long story)

swervo

Established Member
Another Kill for the TT Mach

I took my roomate to the parts store to get some gaskets for his new motor. So Im browsing through the isles and one of my buddies comes in and walks towards me. He has one of the cleanest civic hatches I've ever seen, not all riced out at all. I haven't seen him a couple months and he says "I got something for ya". Im like what, a motor swap, just naming off different honda motors. He's like no. Well I tell him, I got two lil hairdriers for him. :-D He's like, "no shit". So we go to both of our cars and start showing off. He swapped in an RSX type-S motor and 6speed tranny into it. Really clean swap. Anywho, we go back inside and wait for my roomate. Then my buddy says, he why dont we go for a run. So I agree. We pull out and are going about 35mph Im in second, he honks and we go. I pull on him in the beginning, then hit boost and Im out. All the way up to 80mph and he's 5+cars behind me. So we wave to each other and go our seperate ways. I thought he would have done better than that.

Last edited:

alaskablkmach

Established Member
What you expect bro. Hairdryers are killers for our cars. Mayabe he should of swapped a v-8 in that hatch!! LOL I have seen a few nasty hatch's before though.

BajaBoy

Established Member
droptopsnake01 said:
DUDE you have a boosted V8 and you beat a ****ing 150rwhp hatch.

what did you think was going to happen?

I agree. BUT those k series hondas can rip with the right driver n tires. I believe they put down 220-230 FWHP

Sellinger

Established Member
MattHendrickson said:
good kill, those swapped civics can be quick little bastards.

you definitely gotta watch out for them sometimes. Would be a better race for a bolt on mach, not one with forced induction. Tell him to throw some nitrous on it or something.

swervo

Established Member
droptopsnake01 said:
DUDE you have a boosted V8 and you beat a ****ing 150rwhp hatch.

what did you think was going to happen?
He said it was pushing 240hp, his car was alot lighter than mine. Plus he was playing up his car saying he could keep up with me. So I gave him the chance to see how he would do. Not my fault that he picked a race with me. Plus we're friends and it was all in good fun. Just wanted to post it up. His car is definitely pretty nice though for a civic.

divided

Established Member
Nice kill, those are cars are SOOO light and even with only 230fwhp, they can get going, def not a problem for cobra's or modified machs, but alot of other cars need to watch out.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Nice kill bro.....your car is the truth man. Can't wait to see it next year once you get the forged internal Teksid put in. Thanks again for letting me take a look the other day. Definitely one of the sweetest stangs on the road these days bar none:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread