Another idiot leaving cars and coffee

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow,...that's sad.
I guess people never learn. (I'm talking about the showoffs leaving the car shows here.) I don't think they're using their head correctly. If they hit someone and severely injure them or kill them, the car owner's life is over. All for what??!! Too show off a little. Pppppfffffffttttttt,.........not worth it.

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
Wow,...that's sad.
I guess people never learn. (I'm talking about the showoffs leaving the car shows here.) I don't think they're using their head correctly. If they hit someone and severely injure them or kill them, the car owner's life is over. All for what??!! Too show off a little. Pppppfffffffttttttt,.........not worth it.
It is tough going to not punch it.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Wow,...that's sad.

It's kinda like all these women teachers that keep ****ing their students. They must not watch the news, browse the Internet etc...it's as if they are oblivious to the fact they will get caught. Just like these car and coffees, shows etc...Why tempt fate? The juice is not worth the squeeze, stakes are too high.

Buckwheat 1

Established Member
I'll agree with that, but things can go wrong in a hurry.
Not too say I didn't get on the "GO" pedal just a little with the Roush today. lol
The last time I saw a bunch of stupid. The only guys that could do it correctly were the mustang guys. Ironically they are also probably the ones that are under insured. I want to get hit by a meclaren or Gt 40 if bad stuff happens.

blk02edge

Established Member
If you have friends like mine then he will never live it down lol
yeaaa true, I mean he hears about it but hard to really trash talk someone's driving when they've completed the road to indy, has the Sebring GT3 all time lap record and won 11/14 races in platinum cup this year..

That damn bmw man hahah

BladeX10

Established Member
I was watching some videos of the exit at Mustang Week yesterday and saw dudes sitting on the curb right in the direct path of getting hit. It blows my mind people put that much trust into someone who is peer pressured into doing something spectacular in their exit. You just never know who is behind the wheel. It could be Ken Block or some dumb ass kid who never even broke the tires loose once in their life.

cj428mach

Established Member
I've only been to one local cars and coffee and there was one wreck and another near miss.

The wreck happened when someone was leaving on the access road and was hot rodding in his late model GTO. He lost control jumped a curb, broke his rims, some suspension parts and oil and coolant was all over the place. I'm sure his car was totaled out.

The event had Lambo's, porsches, 1000hp cars and a guy with probably 350rwhp thought he was going to impress someone.

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
When i was stationed at Mt.Home AFB , in the early 80's , Boise had a big car culture.
Police would barricad off the entire downtown streets , for us to stop light race and drink beer . From 7 -12 every Friday and Saturday night , was a one way street going each direction .
Never had any wrecks , nor people getting run over .
I think people are just dumber these days , and can not drive .
Only so much you can learn from a video game .

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
All I ever do when I leave an event is make a little noise, maybe goose it a little bit in first, then catch second with some traction and light throttle, and go on home without ever coming close to killing someone.

Why people insist on four gear rolling burnouts in front of a starbucks/atlanta bread/panera coffee shop is beyond me.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't have a problem showing off and to be honest we all do it to an extent. Why else would we mod our cars but to be able to showboat a little. But just like with gambling, drinking and hookers, some people take it too far and screw it up for the rest of us.

Buckwheat 1

Established Member
I don't have a problem showing off and to be honest we all do it to an extent. Why else would we mod our cars but to be able to showboat a little. But just like with gambling, drinking and hookers, some people take it too far and screw it up for the rest of us.
The crowd is just as responsible. Akin to people that go running with the bulls.

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
shit happens... can happen to ANYONE, still stupid to do in front of a crowd and that's a risk I would never take

Wisdom is knowing how to control yourself, not your car.

So many people think it wont happen to them because they know how to handle the car... truth is, they are this guy. And later we hear about how they did it 100 times before but this time...

Users who are viewing this thread