Another happy Revan Racing customer!

blueovalkid

The Snake Pit
Established Member
Just got off the phone with Van from FINALLY placing my order for HIS heat exchanger!

Do yourself a favor if you are in the market for a heat exchanger or anything else to mod your GT500 and call Van! He will answer your questions and not make you feel like you are wasting his time. Oh and his service is second to none. He is truly an asset to the GT500 community.

I am looking forward to spending tons of cash with him in the future! :pepper:

Van@RevanRacing

Just got off the phone with Van from FINALLY placing my order for HIS heat exchanger!

Do yourself a favor if you are in the market for a heat exchanger or anything else to mod your GT500 and call Van! He will answer your questions and not make you feel like you are wasting his time. Oh and his service is second to none. He is truly an asset to the GT500 community.

Thanks C.C. I appreciate your business now and in the future! Heat Exchanger en route! :beer:

kpinco

Established Member

Agree with you 100%! I called Van last week to discuss options for my 2011. I had a lot of questions and was impressed with his answers and advice! I called him the next morning and ordered his HE and upgraded tanks! One stop shopping! Will be calling him in a month or so for the a pulley and tune!

Thanks again Van! Awesome Customer Service!:beer:

Van@RevanRacing

Agree with you 100%! I called Van last week to discuss options for my 2011. I had a lot of questions and was impressed with his answers and advice! I called him the next morning and ordered his HE and upgraded tanks! One stop shopping! Will be calling him in a month or so for the a pulley and tune!

Thanks again Van! Awesome Customer Service!:beer:

Thanks again KP!!

gr8snkbite

Established Member

bout time you stepped up...slacker....lol....:lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread