Another fight at a Pee Wee football game...

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
jackasses. I feel bad for the kids that have to grow up in that kind of environment.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
it looks to me like the ref was making a move towards the coach. if that was the case then both guys should be banned from having to do with kids football permanently!

i blame rap music for this :bored: haha j/k :p
for some reason i see that one dude's kid ending up in jail in ten years. i dunno why :shrug:

Scott_98us@yaho

The news report says the coach was yelling and cussing at the ref so he threw him out. He punched the ref, the ref went towards him, then got punched again and knocked out. The coach should be in jail. Assaulting a sports official in Texas is a Class A misdemeanor punishable by up to one year in jail and a $4000 fine.The ref is only 18 and basically a kid himself. This is just sad to see in many ways. One, that the kids especially that young have to see that, and two, that people get that upset over a football game especially with kids that young. Did you hear the women saying to get that camera out of here? She probably is the guy's wife and well aware of how videos can be used. Nice cheap shot of one of the mom's from that side kicking the woman in the back.

arboCetihW

BLACKOUT
Established Member
im 20 and i would of never thought that i, myself, would be able to act more mature than a bunch of middle aged adults... tisk tisk tisk....AND AT A KIDS FOOTBALL GAME! MY GOD:nono:

Users who are viewing this thread