Another engine stall thread, 2nd run car

TruBlu03

Have had it just over a week, 560 miles and stalled twice otw home today, never did it before. I added a magnaflow x-pipe w/cats, Borla cat-back and drop in K&N filter yesterday, may have something to do with it although no problems seem present. Gonna check and see if the K&N has dumped some oil on the MAF sensor.

1st stall was stoping at a stop light, 2nd was pulling into the parking lot and going over a speed bump. Started right back up both times.

I also seem to have the 1st run dreaded pull as well. Is getting more noticeable.

Any other 2nd run owners have the stall or pull?

03DOHC

Established Member
There is a special service message on this. It is 16293. Your dealer should be able to get you the details.

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by LLCoolStang
Any other 2nd run owners have the stall or pull?
Late first run car with second run program here, neither are present. What does your passenger door sticker say?

03DOHC

Established Member
Oh, I have a second run car. Stalled maybe 3 times after removal of the air silencer. Removed neg batt cable, stalled maybe 2 more times and hasn't stalled since. No pull.

TruBlu03

Blue03Cobra
My code is YDH0.

03DOHC
Thanks!

Just got back from a 40+ mile cruise for dinner, not a single problem the whole time. Will check the MAF sensor tomorrow, other than that I guess I'll wait for it to happen again then procede. It was wicked hot today and I had been driving the car for over an hour, maybe just a 1 or 2 time thing. :shrug: Course now it has me watching the tack every time I slow down, kinda sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread