Another dog thread

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
They had a reason for dumping the dog, "overprotective of the baby." Everyone has a reason for dumping a dog, not wanting the dog anymore.

There is no good reason why one should dump a dog, ever.

Idk maybe its just me... but I would want a dog thats protective if I had a kid...

Maybe, I just don't know but saying a " 10 pound dog" is over protective... come on.

Im not buying it.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Idk maybe its just me... but I would want a dog thats protective if I had a kid...

Maybe, I just don't know but saying a " 10 pound dog" is over protective... come on.

Im not buying it.
I'm not arguing whether that was the reason they allegedly dumped (more likely than not) or not. The ultimate reason is they didn't want the dog anymore.

My post was more of a language Nazi one pointing out the error in saying "you should never dump a dog FOR NO REASON."

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MissV8der

Established Member
Good for you for giving him a home!

I work at a vet clinic, and unfortunately this happens more than most think...people just get tired of their animals, or feel they're too much work and will just dump them. We have quite a few at the clinic that we have taken in, rehabilitated, and found new loving homes. Families like yours are what pets need!

A quick bit of advice, though, I would try to contact either the previous owners, or Petlink and get the information changed in Petlink's system. Since he is microchipped, if he ever gets loose again and someone has him scanned, it will go back to the old owners and they'll be contacted unless you can get the information changed to yours.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
First time at the dog park. I'd say little dude is happy

31924686_10156593816073933_6470138012586999808_n.jpg

The two pups have taken a liking to eachother

31947949_10156598312973933_1525370378342367232_n.jpg

My94GT

Established Member
They had a reason for dumping the dog, "overprotective of the baby." Everyone has a reason for dumping a dog, not wanting the dog anymore.

There is no good reason why one should dump a dog, ever.

We agree, maybe I should have clarified, there is zero reason to ever dump a dog.

I have three and if I had room I’d take more. Alas I have my hands full already because one is dog aggressive as well as small child aggressive. Our first child is due in August and everyone keeps wondering why we haven’t got rid of the dog. I just tell them they are pathetic for even thinking that.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Major kudos to you for showing this dog the love he is happy to give right back to you. You're a good man.

Users who are viewing this thread