Another delay

h34d

Back In The Saddle
Established Member
I just found out that the car has been pushed back another week.
The beast's new ETA is July 30th. Sixteen weeks is way to friggin long.:mj::mj:

If mine were to be delivered on July 30th that would be exactly twelve weeks for me. But since mine isn't even scheduled yet I feel safe in saying that my wait time is going to be much longer than you've had... :fm:

03reptile

Established Member
Mine was scheduled to be built on 07/30 and got pushed up to 07/23. Pleasant surprise! Spoke with an SVT rep. who said they are moving right along with GT500 production, so hopefully, our cars will be with us, sooner then later. There seems to be no rhyme or reason for the disparity in production scheduling.

5.0 guy

Established Member
Ordered mine on March 16th still nothing and is only allocation to this small dealer in Colorado. Ordered a 13' Jeep SRT8 for my wife last Monday and they made the build date the end of August. I know the owners of both dealerships. It it's funny how the SRT8 skipped right along and the Shelby is dragging a bit. I would switch dealers but gave the Ford guy my word that I would pick it up without any deposit so now I patiently wait. Someday they will call and it will be like Christmas

Users who are viewing this thread