Another clutch thread

predator

Established Member
Yesterday, I finally had to relent and work on a project the wife had scheduled on my to-do list. Painting our master bedroom in the basement. :bored: After I finally ran out of paint :pepper: :thumbsup: :pepper: I was able to get in the garage and work on getting the clutch assembly on the new motor.

DSCF1516.JPG

For anyone that has not seen one.... this is a McCleod twin disk setup. They come already assembled.

DSCF1517.JPG

It came with an aluminum flywheel. As you can see looking at the backside it is a heavy duty mutha.

DSCF1518.JPG

To install you need to dissassemble the unit and insure you keep everything organized so it goes back together exactly the way it came apart. There are spacers and shims in all the attach points between the floater plate and flywheel....and the pressure plate and flywheel. You also have to insure the clutch disks are in the proper position and facing the correct way.

DSCF1519.JPG

Looks real nice assembled where it will do me the most good! :beer:

predator

Established Member
LOL! Sure JR.....I figured if I used all the paint I was off the hook. I realize I will have to finish sometime before the weather gets nice and the car is running. Serious trouble for me then! :eek:

predator

Established Member
You will have to ask the woman of the house, Luis. Her opinion is the only one that counts in that area! ;-) I am still not finished, but she says she likes it so far. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread