Another 2012 (thoughts/opinions)

CobraG

Established Member
I found another one, this one is a lot closer, I could run up and take a look at it on a Saturday.
What do y'all think of this one? Seems like a better deal than the red one I asked about, way less miles. But it does say it has a VMP Stage 2 SC so this one has been modified too. And I don't like the stereo. From what I've seen, silver isn't a very popular color too, but with the black stripes I think it's not bad.

Pre-Owned 2012 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 RWD 2D Coupe

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
Actually, the supercharger is a VMP Stage 1. It's not the smallest pulley either, so that may be good from an abuse stand point. It's got an aftermarket stereo and someone installed a backup camera. Looks to have a Ford Racing throttle body, A JLT catch can and a Ford Racing "resonator delete" air tube. I'd say it's lightly modified and should have a tune.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
As with any " modified " car, complete documentation.
If they have no paperwork, would they have the previous owner contact you ?? .
......( they won't / can't give out this info )
A tuned car should have a hand held to store it's tune..

william7635

Established Member
I found another one, this one is a lot closer, I could run up and take a look at it on a Saturday.
What do y'all think of this one? Seems like a better deal than the red one I asked about, way less miles. But it does say it has a VMP Stage 2 SC so this one has been modified too. And I don't like the stereo. From what I've seen, silver isn't a very popular color too, but with the black stripes I think it's not bad.

Pre-Owned 2012 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 RWD 2D Coupe

PM Sent.

Users who are viewing this thread