Another 2.76 question....

daplumma

Established Member
Well I finally took the plunge and installed the BF 2.76 with the 4 piece idlers. After the tune, I am only pulling 430HP but with a whooping 476Tq(SAE)!! I am in no way complaining about my HP#'s since the Tq is so great, but the numbers seem odd to me. I know that all cars react alittle different and dyno's produce slightly different numbers, but am I alone in feeling like something ain't right :shrug:

CB

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
Horsepower seems a bit low to me also for your mods. Maybe a custom tune from Amazon of MileHi could do some good. Where did you take your car? And do they have a lot of experience with 03-04 cobra's?

Last edited:

daplumma

Established Member
It was a SCT tune that was tweeked while on the dyno. My tuner is a fellow mustang club member that had an 03 KB cobra and turbo'd 03. Everyone around here pointed me his way. It seems like they all have higher Hp numbers than me too, but my torque is higher than theirs. :shrug:

lucafu1

Established Member
Looks normal to me. Dont worry about dyno numbers, its just a tool to use. Take your car to the track and get some real numbers. BTW my car mad the same power with a 2.8 pulley. Went to the track and ran a 11.7 @117.

Users who are viewing this thread