Another 19" Forged SVT wheels thread

Turbosixx

Established Member
This time on black. Very happy with them. Excuse the crappy quality iPhone pics.

d294d2d3.jpg

ec8213f9.jpg

c52400e4.jpg

Turbosixx

Established Member
Found them locally. You have to find a set that somone took off a 2010 GT500. Ford wants big $$ for these.

TTA89

Established Member
Looks great! I have been waiting for someone to post pics of a black car with the SVT wheels. I'm going to do the same thing for my summer wheels.

What did you do to lower the car?

Turbosixx

Established Member
The car has FRPP "P" springs. The front sits a little lower because of the Roush TVS.

beef97

Established Member

I tried clicking on the link and nothing came up! I will be passing through Richmond this weekend on my way to Houston and would LOVE to get some!! Do you have any info on them? I have a black 5.0 as well and glad you posted these pictures this is exactly what i was looking for! Did you get a chance to weigh them compared to the stock ones? thanks!

Turbosixx

Established Member
No I didn't weigh them, they felt a little heavier though. Sent you a pm on those wheels.

GTtoSVT

Established Member
They look great man!

I am a little partial to those wheels since I have them on my Kona GT and get serious compliments all the time!

-Brian

Turbosixx

Established Member
Looking good .

When you going back to the track.

Omar wanted me to go with him today, I just didn't feel like putting the racestars on. Plus the I didn't want to miss the Saints game.

I think both tracks are closed for the holidays so I guess I'll go when they start back up.

D.T.R

Established Member
Very nice man. I'm trying to make up my mind whether I want these same wheels or the ones that come on our premium packages...

ViciousJay

Established Member
man that looks nice, if i win my FF league i think my brembos might be up for sale and ill be getting these or a set of the Latemodelresto's SVE wheels

Users who are viewing this thread