another 11sec magnum powers truck

oneqkgt

Established Member
Well i gave it another shot today this past week i put a tighter blower belt on the other one i took off by hand, dont ask. Last night my friend and i got the true track diff in and no better way to try it out then at the track today. My first pass was a 11.88 at 112.94mph on a 1.642 sixty foot finally and still same combo as before with the 4lb pulley and my seats are in. The next pass was a 11.89 at 113.42 on a 1.660 sixty foot. last run i built it up too much or i was out of the groove because it spun like hell on a 12.0 @112.87 1.72 sixty foot. I am running et streets and i think i need a stiffer sidewall slick tire my truck bounces some drag shocks would be nice too. anyway last year at this time and the same air temp roughly i was running 12.1-12.3 so i do believe my long tubes helped.

1QUICKBOLT

Established Member
Damn, another 11sec non twin-screw truck. I've got to get my crap together. Great times

ecoastkid

Established Member
Nice work Tim!...

Sorry I didnt make it. I forgot I promised the guy with the Blown 95 GT that I would help him install his clutch.

Hopefully I'll get my 11 sec slip at jdm day..:-D

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
Congrats on the awesome time! I'm glad to see posts like yours because my goal is to hit 11's with a MP on the stock bottom end.

QUIK BRIK

1 FAST SVT
Established Member
Awesome runs bro. I ran a 6# for almost a year no problems. Made 488 on JDM's dyno, best on the stocker was 11.78@114

01 Cobra

Whine "O"
Established Member
i sure am glad to see this. your running the same pulley combo that i will be albeit you have a few more mods than me but now i am really glad i got the mp over a ported eaton. my goal was low 12's to high 11's so it seems pretty apparent that it is realistic.

oneqkgt

Established Member
yes i ran a best of 12.0 before headers so and today i went 11.9 3 times in a row and it was windy the truck was swaying pretty good by 1/8th mile. best was a 1.63 on et streets today.

Users who are viewing this thread