Annual WSM Westheimer Cruise Saturday April 14th, 2012! Houston

whitey92lx

westsidemustangs.com
Established Member
Let's do this!!

Annual Westside Mustangs Westheimer Cruise Saturday April 14th, 2012!

The Cruise will start at Cinemark Theater in Katy, Texas near I-10 and Grand Parkway
Cinemark 19
1030 W. Grand Parkway N.
Katy, TX 77449
Plans are to meet there sometime between 6:30 and 7:15 so we can leave at 7:30ish.
We will try to have copies of the map with addresses and contact numbers just in case anyone gets left behind.

From Cinemark we will head south on the Grand Parkway (99) until we get to Westpark Tollway where we will go left and take the feeder road on down until we hit the Westheimer intersection where we will go left.
Continue on down until our first meet up/regroup spot - these are necessary because if you have ever been on a cruise in the city, you know that not everyone makes it through each light!
This first regroup spot will be at the old Babies R Us parking Lot, just before Eldridge. It is a very large parking lot with plenty of lighting so regrouping there should be no problem. We will try and limit our pit stops to about 5 minutes or so..

We will then continue down Westheimer, staying together as best as we can but we plan to meet up again just past Gessner in the Old Borders Books parking lot on the right hand side. After everyone makes it to the regroup spot, we are just going to continue down Westheimer which should take a while.

Our next regroup spot will be at James' Coney Island, just before Chimney Rock on the right hand side. we can stop here for a bit, grab some grub or refreshments for a bit, and hangout. After this we can get back out on the road and cruise some more..

I suggest you wash your car, have plenty of gas, use the restroom and eat before the cruise begins to minimize the down time between stops. I will work on trying to get some maps made for everyone.

DISCLAIMER:
THIS IS A CRUISE, NOT A RACE. WSM DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY REPOSIBILITY FOR THE ACTIONS OF PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THIS CRUISE. STREET RACING IS AGAINST THE LAW AND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED BY WSM. PLEASE BE SAFE AND USE GOOD JUDGEMENT.

PLEASE RSVP IN THIS THREAD!!

Annual Westside Mustangs Westheimer Cruise Saturday April 14th, 2012!

Users who are viewing this thread