Anniversary 03 Cobra for MSRP or Below

CanyonOne

Established Member
Putting out the word to all the dealerships that monitor this site. Who has put in an order for a Silver Anniversary Coup that will sell them at MSRP or below out the door. I know we don't know the price but I also know that most dealerships have either put in there orders or are about too. I looking to put a deal together down on paper at this time.

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Go to www.JackyJones.com
If you dont need the California Emissions that is. They are in Cleveland Georgia and will setup for delivery. I have bought 2 from them and I live in New Jersey. Ask to talk to Jacky Jones and tell him Harry Mager(pronounced Major) referred you....from Toms River, New Jersey. He will treat you right. Just get their phone number from their site and give them a call. They have a few Cobra's there now..even some anniversary ones.

Harry Mager
www.HotRodHarrys.com

CanyonOne

Established Member
No the Anniversary is not in stock. They will not roll out of the factory in Detroit until June or July. The problem is I don't know when Ford will stop accepting orders. The combo I want I don't think to many dealerships will just order a Silver Coup more like a Red Vert. or Black Coup.

Users who are viewing this thread