Anheiser Bush LA Neon Beer Sign

blueovalfan

Established Member
Anheiser Bush neon beer sign advertising a discontinued Low Alcohol beer (LA beer). This was an advertising sign for the first low alcohol beer ever produced, this beer was produced from 1984 to 1990 when it was replaced by o'doul's. I bought it last year and hardly ever turn it on, its REALLY bright with a Anheiser Bush logo in the middle. Perfect for any mancave. Prefer local sale, would like to get 120 for it.
bW1jMS9EQ0lNLzEwMFNTTUVEL1NTUFgwMDY1LmpwZw-1.gif

blueovalfan

Established Member
Decatur....My parents live in cerro gordo, can't believe somebody has an 03 Cobra in bement haha

Last edited:

blueovalfan

Established Member
Man your so close. You dont see many cobra around these areas. It is a little strange for sure......

do you get around to any shows?

Your Cobra makes the fith 03-04 Cobra I've seen around. I met a guy who was dating my buddies friends mom a fews years back who had a black 04 that was pullied/intake/exhaust. Saw a redfire coupe an older guy had at the gas station back in 04, a white/black top vert I saw on the road a few times and one sick comp orange coupe in a parking lot during our contract negotiations (CAT-UAW) this year. Thats it, and that was from 04-now so seeing your sig and your location being Bement I was like "holy shit" lol.

I don't make it to very many shows, seems like something always comes up. Always wanted to make the Fun Ford Weekend races when it was around but never got around to it and I think those are all done with now. Local shows are a let down in decatur, its usually the older crowed with the same 57 chevys and such while the cars are nice there just isnt a whole lot of late model stuff around. Usually see a few L's around, saw a yellow C5 that was magnacharged, an 11 GTR in forsyth once and know of a guy who has a blown C6 and an M3 but thats about it around here.

Last edited:

westray

0563 SVT
Established Member
Your Cobra makes the fith 03-04 Cobra I've seen around. I met a guy who was dating my buddies friends mom a fews years back who had a black 04 that was pullied/intake/exhaust. Saw a redfire coupe an older guy had at the gas station back in 04, a white/black top vert I saw on the road a few times and one sick comp orange coupe in a parking lot during our contract negotiations (CAT-UAW) this year. Thats it, and that was from 04-now so seeing your sig and your location being Bement I was like "holy shit" lol.

I don't make it to very many shows, seems like something always comes up. Always wanted to make the Fun Ford Weekend races when it was around but never got around to it and I think those are all done with now. Local shows are a let down in decatur, its usually the older crowed with the same 57 chevys and such while the cars are nice there just isnt a whole lot of late model stuff around. Usually see a few L's around, saw a yellow C5 that was magnacharged, an 11 GTR in forsyth once and know of a guy who has a blown C6 and an M3 but thats about it around here.

Really?! I havent saw very many either....ive seen more up north and down south. I use to have a Lightning and you never saw those around here at all. I think from 04-now i saw 4 of them.

I dont really get to many either. Like you said when you do go its just the same old guys there. I go to a couple that are all ford or i know people my age or people with the cars are going to be there.

Users who are viewing this thread