Andy milonakis...

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
I thought he was 12 or something...then found out how old he was...that show is annoying...how the hell did he get a show?

bullitt5508

Established Member
66speed said:
Its MTV...what do you expect?

true that .... that dude became big on some vid from a while back he made... it was like one of those dumb clips about him flowing... then after that he got really big somehow and now has his own show

3GROC

Established Member
isnt he the man show boy from the man show a few years ago?

ebear

Ricer Tail Lights!
Established Member
Andrew M. Milonakis (born January 30, 1976) is a comedian who plays the role of a teenage kid and has become an Internet phenomenon, rising to fame when he released home webcam recordings of freestyle raps, silly and funny videos, and short films on the Internet (previously credited to angrynakedpat.com, but his videos aren't hosted there any longer). Some of these include the "Crispy New Freestyle" and "The Superbowl Is Gay", and various other videos which can be found hosted elsewhere. He has been compared to the Star Wars Kid and has since built a following, including comedian Jimmy Kimmel who recruited him for regular appearances on Jimmy Kimmel Live on television from 2003-2004. He will also be featured on a 2005 film called Waiting..., also starring Ryan Reynolds, Justin Long and Anna Faris.

Beginning in 2005, Milonakis began starring in his own show on MTV, sketched by Kimmel, called The Andy Milonakis Show.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_milonakis

And he isn't the manshow boy.

3GROC

Established Member
damn that is who I thought it was...

the man show boy ruled....

andy milonakismeass SUCKS

long live YUCKO THE CLOWJN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread