Anderson Power pipe due out in 3 weeks

fiorefiveoh

Established Member
just called anderson ford motorsport and they said they would have a power pipe in about 2-3 weeks for the 2003 cobra. i actually ordered a WMS racing velocity tube, but i just realized that the 99-01 cobra kit will not work on our cars. WMS racing said that they don't even have a cobra to work on yet, so they have no ETA on a tube for our cars.

SVTVenom

HOOK'EM HORNS!
Established Member
Do they have any pics of the setup yet? Will it be "better" than the other cold-air induction kits out so far? How much will it be?

COBRyan

Puts Out For Mod Money
I know these powerpipes usually produce 1-2 more pounds of boost over the stock intake piece on vortec and paxton setups!!

BABolt

Established Member
I hope that it flows real good. Mine has the meter built in and the air flow is equal to or better then the Pro-M 92 mm air meter. That's with the air filter, MAS and ACT on this long a$$ pipe too. Filter moves to the fender well soon. Don't ask this is the prototype.
fd4bd13a.jpg

SVTVenom

HOOK'EM HORNS!
Established Member
Wow. BABolt, that looks nice dude, but you need to put it in the fender instead of letting it soak up hot engine bay air and possibly getting fan wash.

Users who are viewing this thread