And the fastest Mach 1 in Maryland is...

04azuremach

Loud fast and fun
Established Member
I raced the self proclaimed fastest Mach 1 in Maryland Friday night. Here are the results and my new personal best!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mqZG_0Jc3s"]YouTube - Maryland Mach 1 Showdown[/ame]

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Fastest Mach I in Maryland????? I'd say it's one of the faster ones in the country! Very nice Mustang.....Congrats on being sooooo close this weekend. Nice video.

04azuremach

Loud fast and fun
Established Member
Fastest Mach I in Maryland????? I'd say it's one of the faster ones in the country! Very nice Mustang.....Congrats on being sooooo close this weekend. Nice video.
Thanks!
I'm 4th fastest listed on the Mach 1 Registry, but it's hard to say who isn't registered on there that is running better ET's.

Last edited:

04yellowcobra

Established Member
He went into a plethora of excuses about traction problems even though he cut a 1.6 60'. Supposedly his car makes 800 rwhp and 1045 with a 200 shot which he said he didn't need to blow my doors off :shrug:

You can make excuses after 1 run, but after getting beat twice ... pack you junk on the trailer and take it back home. What was his MPH on the second run? looked like 12x? So in other words hes also has the "fastest mouth in MD" as well.

Your car is running really well man! What size are the rear wheels with backspacing? Are you still running the stock length rear axle?

04azuremach

Loud fast and fun
Established Member
You can make excuses after 1 run, but after getting beat twice ... pack you junk on the trailer and take it back home. What was his MPH on the second run? looked like 12x? So in other words hes also has the "fastest mouth in MD" as well.

Your car is running really well man! What size are the rear wheels with backspacing? Are you still running the stock length rear axle?

They're 10.5x15 with a 4.5" backspace along with a .5" spacer. Stock axle length. They're just moser 31 spline. His MPH was 120 on the second run. He says he's gone 9.8 @ 145. He didn'ts say anything about his car running bad.. just complained about traction. He does have an F1-R blower with a cog belt and a 5.3 big bore stroker pushing 23 PSI. You'd think it would run a little better than it did :shrug:

04azuremach

Loud fast and fun
Established Member
His engine bay

Car440.jpg

Car441.jpg

Last edited:

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
He went into a plethora of excuses about traction problems even though he cut a 1.6 60'. Supposedly his car makes 800 rwhp and 1045 with a 200 shot which he said he didn't need to blow my doors off :shrug:

He talked so much shit at OC.

Totsie7944

Established Member
Wow I think I remember seeing that gray mustang in OC this past cruise week getting backed off a trailer?..

Users who are viewing this thread