? and Thanks

rodsaleen

Established Member
? and Thanks to MSX, Strictly Performance, CHUXSVT

1st I'd like to say thanks to MSX for the block even though it took a long while to receive and also to Strictly Performance for the awesome tune
465 rwhp/515 rwtq. Also thanks goes CHUXSVT out to for answer all my pm's. Took the "L" to the track last night and ran 12.5 @ 110 mph.

My question is how beneficial would a Accufab TB & CL pleumn be to my truck?

Thanks for any help

Last edited:

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Congrats on getting your setup!!! I'm guessing by your numbers that you have stock heads/cams? If so and depending upon the amount of boost you plan to run in addition to the type s/c used will depend upon whether those parts will benefit you. It never hurts to open up the intake of course and the SBTB and C&L plenum are a great combo up to and above 600 rwhp.

That's what I had when I made the #'s in my sig last year. :thumbsup:

rodsaleen

Established Member
Mods: 2.7 upper, 4# lower, Patroit Perf. cams, dynatech headers, MSX shortblock, Strictly Perf. Tune

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
no problem bro. just doing what any other member would do. are you running a stock Heaton or ported Heaton. did you get the lower than factory compresion ratio. i got(8:4) compresion i think. also, are you planing on getting some aftermarket heads down in the future.

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
I just put a C&L upper intake and a LFP sbtb and noticed a difference immediatly. Definetly seems more peppy and can feel the hp difference.

rodsaleen

Established Member
CHUXSVT said:
no problem bro. just doing what any other member would do. are you running a stock Heaton or ported Heaton. did you get the lower than factory compresion ratio. i got(8:4) compresion i think. also, are you planing on getting some aftermarket heads down in the future.

Honestly I don't know, its whatever MSX sets there blocks at, yeah I got a steigmyer port job, not leaning toward heads but more toward that funny gas.

Users who are viewing this thread