And people wonder why...

Big_Torch

Banned
Grown-ups love cars like they do..

Now being only 22, I hardly qualify. But after a day of getting yelled at all day at work. Falling asleep a few times while I was on hold with customers and then getting pulled into a meeting at 3:18, to be told I cannot clock out until 3:30. never mind that the time clock rules in the companys whatever cleary state you can clock out 7 minutes early or late. Then my new cell phone I haven't even had for a week starts turning off and on randomly. Go to leave work, and I have no service. Turn phone off and then...well it never went off. rip out the battery and turn it back on. Needless to say at this point I'm pissed, and that I have to work my other job at 6 I'm steaming.

Then I get home and notice a huge box next to where I park my car.....hrmm, i wonder what that could be. Then I look at the tag on the box, sure enough Tousley Ford. ITS MY DAMN WHIPPLE.

rip open the box and just start drooling and jumping up and down, I dont care how stupid i look, I'm in love!

Blakers01GT

Established Member
Big_Torch said:
Grown-ups love cars like they do..

Now being only 22, I hardly qualify. But after a day of getting yelled at all day at work. Falling asleep a few times while I was on hold with customers and then getting pulled into a meeting at 3:18, to be told I cannot clock out until 3:30. never mind that the time clock rules in the companys whatever cleary state you can clock out 7 minutes early or late. Then my new cell phone I haven't even had for a week starts turning off and on randomly. Go to leave work, and I have no service. Turn phone off and then...well it never went off. rip out the battery and turn it back on. Needless to say at this point I'm pissed, and that I have to work my other job at 6 I'm steaming.

Then I get home and notice a huge box next to where I park my car.....hrmm, i wonder what that could be. Then I look at the tag on the box, sure enough Tousley Ford. ITS MY DAMN WHIPPLE.

rip open the box and just start drooling and jumping up and down, I dont care how stupid i look, I'm in love!

HA HA :lol: Something like this? :banana: :pepper: :banana:

I hear ya though, today at work was nuts, My dad was gone(my boss) Our head salesmen, Service Manager, our Secretary in the Service department, it was nuts. Just got home not to long ago. But leaving work, getting in my Cobra and ripping it home takes all the pain away :beer:

BO TY KLR

Established Member
HA,HA and I thought only my job sucked. At least yours pays you enough to get a whipple :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread