And now... brace yourselves... a spider bite. Not for the weak...

C6Z06427

Established Member
thats a case of when a dumbass hardheaded dude waits too long to go to the doctor. another few days and his head would have fallen off or worse.. lol

Helomech74

Established Member
A buddy of mine in the Army was bit by a brown recluse when we were in the field and he waited too long to mention it. He eventually lost his leg below the knee due to the decay caused by the spider venom. There are few things in this world that phase me, but spiders are top of a very short list for me. I'm still amazed that something as small as a brown recluse can cause so much damage. The venom basically rotted away his bone to the point it wasn't repairable, along with the muscle and connective tissue, I hate spiders.

rust0r

Established Member
A buddy of mine in the Army was bit by a brown recluse when we were in the field and he waited too long to mention it. He eventually lost his leg below the knee due to the decay caused by the spider venom. There are few things in this world that phase me, but spiders are top of a very short list for me. I'm still amazed that something as small as a brown recluse can cause so much damage. The venom basically rotted away his bone to the point it wasn't repairable, along with the muscle and connective tissue, I hate spiders.

You definitely do NOT mess around with nasty bites from those things. Even when they catch them relatively early they still seem to cause massive damage, scary shit for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread